Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories: who did Unicron turn into who?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I agree mostly with this. In particular, the aspect about the intelligence. As we know from Megatron, he retained his memories and to a large extent his personality. The same can said for Cyclonus if you agree he is SKywarp. Skywarp was always fiercely loyal to Megatron. As such, Cyclonus was always fiercely loyal to Galvatron. On the other hand, I seem to recall instances where Bombshell was anything but loyal to Megatron.

As a kid this was always a massive mindf^&* for me. I just couldn't get my head around what was going on. I put it down to the large amount of animation errors in the Movie. How many bots again where in the battle at Autobot City to then show up later again on the same ship that Prime came in on? The animators messed up and Orson Wells probably didn't want to redo the voice over if there was an error by him or a change in the script.

To me, it will always make more sense that the two new henchmen were the two more popular characters.

Side note, I am sure I read somewhere before that "Armada" (or the second Cyclonus) was actually smaller than Cyclonus. Given that they were reformatted and not completely rebuilt, it would make sense that the larger bot (ie Skywarp) became the large Cyclonus.

Mate you live that far west you are almost country so I wouldn't go that far on Trev.... Not to mention, those storyboards are FULL of errors. Pinning your rationale on that, and that alone, is like Trump taking the word 'exonerate' from the Mueller report and stating "See, totally exonerated!". Let's keep context in mind.... I expected better of you too...

And Trent... not you too... I mean you are as wrong about this as you are about The Last Jedi being a good movie... what a load of garbage... nothing of substance to add to the discussion and all you do is have a go at griffin for setting out a logical basis for his opinion. Tsk tsk tsk. Back to the wacky tobacky for you my south coast friend.
    I know that you, Mr I am the law!! up there in your affluent (more like effluent) little white-as corner of the world, are used to getting your way. But not even you have enough money to buy this argument. You can stand there and yell “objection” till you’re blue in the face but it doesn’t change the fact that you. are. wrong. I mean, it’s right there from storyboards through to the final cut. You seriously trying to tell me that such a major plot point was missed by so many people during nearly every stage of production? Everyone knows that lawyers are full of shit but mate...

Go get another southern cross tattoo.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'd like to see the original script, to see if Ron Friedman actually had anyone specific become Scourge and Cyclonus, as storyboard scripting (the action described below each frame of the storyboard), doesn't say any specific Decepticon, but does name who each new Decepticon is called. I think the storyboard artist working off Ron's script, probably just picked random characters that were thrown out in the previous scene, not knowing if any were more significant than others. After all, this was originally written during the first year of Transformers, and the writer didn't really need to feature many of them in a significant way, as they would be off toy shelves by the time this movie would be out).
    Ron Friedman was at a fan run TF Convention recently, Did no one ask him then? He was promoting his book “I Killed Optimus Prime”, or something of the like
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Ron Friedman was at a fan run TF Convention recently, Did no one ask him then? He was promoting his book “I Killed Optimus Prime”, or something of the like
    Well, the reformatting and who is who has been mentioned by people that worked on the movie in the past. It was specified to the people making the movie that Megatron, Thundercraker, Skywarp and the Insecticons were to be reformatted. However, only the Megatron to Galvatron reformatting was set in stone. The rest of the reformatting was done at random. The fact that nothing was ever specified leaves it open to individual interpretation in my mind.

Can someone use the word "twaddle" and 'footle" please. I am reading some of the language being used and I want to see is "twaddle" or "footle". I have no idea why I want to see it but for some reason I feel it would be great

Plus Thundercracker = Scourge and Skywarp = Cyclonus.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Can someone use the word "twaddle" and 'footle" please. I am reading some of the language being used and I want to see is "twaddle" or "footle". I have no idea why I want to see it but for some reason I feel it would be great

It should go without saying that everything said by Sinner and Trent is nothing but self-indulgent twaddle. That's what happens when those two go footling about on the forums...

Welcome to Team Skywarp!

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post

Valkyrie_76 wrote a passive aggressive post requesting that we use the terms "twaddle" and "footle" because he's too afraid to say how he really feels.
    How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    It should go without saying that everything said by Sinner and Trent is nothing but self-indulgent twaddle. That's what happens when those two go footling about on the forums...

Welcome to Team Skywarp!
    Good to see a cohesive, well thought out argument being put forward by “Team Skywarp” here. Basically ”Skywarp is Cyclonus because I like Skywarp more!”.

Raider, you’re ignoring the facts so well that I have no doubt you, Trev and the others will all be awarded immediate life membership to the anti-vaccination supporters club because they could surely use people with your level of wilful ignorance. Cards are in the mail.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Raider, you’re ignoring the facts so well that I have no doubt you, Trev and the others will all be awarded immediate life membership to the anti-vaccination supporters club because they could surely use people with your level of wilful ignorance. Cards are in the mail.
    Don’t forget I also believe veganism ensures no animal is ever harmed or used in the production of food, the earth is flat, the moon landing was faked, a lack of Pokemon is destroying the Masterpiece line, a woman should not have the right to choose what happens with her own body and having any form of disability means you get to say whatever you like and if people argue back that makes them evil.

You are such such a Cultural Marxist Fallicy-equivalencies Proponent that it’s barely funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Don’t forget I also believe veganism ensures no animal is ever harmed or used in the production of food, the earth is flat, the moon landing was faked, a lack of Pokemon is destroying the Masterpiece line, a woman should not have the right to choose what happens with her own body and having any form of disability means you get to say whatever you like and if people argue back that makes them evil.

You are such such a Cultural Marxist Fallicy-equivalencies Proponent that it’s barely funny.
    And there we are ladies and gentlemen, another Skywarp is Bombshell ableist. Your predisposed attitude towards the Pokemon license perfectly sums up your thought process. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    another Skywarp is Bombshell ableist.
    Okay this is getting weird