Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories: who did Unicron turn into who?

I think you'll find it's quite resolvable. It's only those who want symmetry pushing for Skywarp.
    You show that scene to someone who has never seen the movie and ask them who became who? 100% will say Bombshell, I guaranteee it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I think you'll find it's quite resolvable. It's only those who want symmetry pushing for Skywarp.
    You show that scene to someone who has never seen the movie and ask them who became who? 100% will say Bombshell, I guaranteee it.
    Right, just as we clearly see two red cassettes in an earlier scene of the movie.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Right, just as we clearly see two red cassettes in an earlier scene of the movie.
    Shh! That's supposed to be a rare appearance of Enemy!

That's just a colouring error, much like Starscream's cockpit when he's kicking Megatron, doesn't mean anything. Points for trying though

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    That's just a colouring error, much like Starscream's cockpit when he's kicking Megatron, doesn't mean anything. Points for trying though
    The movie is riddled with errors, including dead characters showing up later on. As I said earlier, there isn't much credibility there.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092106/goofs
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

The movie is riddled with errors, including dead characters showing up later on. As I said earlier, there isn't much credibility there.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092106/goofs
    Except that it's not an animation error. The animators animated what was brought before them.
    The one time they do their job correctly, the fandom explodes

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Okay, I'll add a serious comment to this discussion...

IT DOESN'T MATTER

As this is an unresolvable topic attempting to debate just becomes as useful as a dog chasing its own tail. If you want to believe that it was Skywarp, then fine. If you want to believe that it was Bombshell or Salvo, also fine. Whatever floats your boat.

Personal Opinion That's Not Official Canon:
    I personally believe that Skywarp became Cyclonus and that Salvo became the other Cyclonus. In my head canon all the Insecticons who were jettisoned were clones and the original Insecticons survived (which is why we see them later on).
    It’s only unresolvable if you deny Bombshell became Cyclonus. It’s right there. I showed my wife the storyboards and the scene from the movie. An outsider that has no clue about this and guess what? She said Bombshell is Cyclonus. Clear as day.

She then threw off her clothes and demanded I take her to bed immediately because nothing makes her hotter than seeing her mid-thirties husband engaged in an internet nerd argument!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It’s only unresolvable if you deny Bombshell became Cyclonus. It’s right there. I showed my wife the storyboards and the scene from the movie. An outsider that has no clue about this and guess what? She said Bombshell is Cyclonus. Clear as day.

She then threw off her clothes and demanded I take her to bed immediately because nothing makes her hotter than seeing her mid-thirties husband engaged in an internet nerd argument!
    Bravo! That's Ozformer of the year material right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post

Don’t bode well for your marriage when she finds out it was really Skywarp.

I hope she never realises the truth - it would be good if at least one of you wasn’t thinking of me when in the throes of passion with their spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    <throws a monkey wrench>
    But was it Bombshell or Salvo?
    If it wasn’t for the colour scheme I’d be open to this theory as it least it would mean it was an Insecticlone rather than one of the originals, which I still maintain survived since they were in the movie later on, were in season 3 and appeared in post movie books.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Don’t bode well for your marriage when she finds out it was really Skywarp.

I hope she never realises the truth - it would be good if at least one of you wasn’t thinking of me when in the throes of passion with their spouse.
    I shall attempt the Trent maneuver tonight while thinking of you xoxo