Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comic: Transformers 84

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    I've just read it. Man, you're a hard taskmaster. Not sure what you were expecting from a single issue.

This was awesome, waay better than the 9 issues of the main comic we've got so far.

it had lore, it had underutilised characters and it just as strongly stood on its own as it did fit in with the original marvel series.

Loved it all round.

I'll wait a week before anything spoilerish unless people don't care...?
    I was going to wait a while before I posted my spoilery comments - given how little reaction this thread had.

My main issue with this comic is a pretty big spoiler!

I found it boring. The art was awesome and on point but that was about all I had in the ?really like? column. I didn?t care for the medieval setting for parts, the story itself was minimal and did it add anything to the whole g1 theme? Nope. Fun but barely worth reading as it contributes not much.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Start up a review topic in the review section, and spoiler away... for others here to read up on the specific details (like spoilers) that might make it worth chasing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Start up a review topic in the review section, and spoiler away... for others here to read up on the specific details (like spoilers) that might make it worth chasing it up.
    If it’s not one by Saturday I will start one