Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers A Visual Hiistory - Art book by Jim Sorenson

Default Transformers A Visual Hiistory - Art book by Jim Sorenson

So I saw this over on TFW

it looks pretty nice, over 400 Pages.
    There are links there to Amazon for the Regular and Deluxe Versions, it's also available through Amazon Australia, fulfilled by Amazon.com, prices are nearly comparable.

the other place that has it is the book Depository and when I looked they were the best price for the Regular version.

It's a little tricky though, they seem to have improved a lot lately but I have received some horribly damaged books from them in the long ago past.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

That looks pretty cool. Might wait until it gets released though

Just had my preorder cancelled by Book Depository... wonder what the hell that's all about??? Is the title still going ahead?

I might get depending on how much LAM stuff is on it. Obviously the less the better.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Just had my preorder cancelled by Book Depository... wonder what the hell that's all about??? Is the title still going ahead?
    I got an email from Book Depository on Friday to say my pre-order of this book had been released and would be dispatched from their warehouse. Now a bit nervous about it might still get cancelled...

Really strange because my preorder of Transformers Legacy The Art of Transformers Packaging is still going through. I've sent them a WTF? email...

The Amazon product pages for both versions are still there... so maybe book depository didn't get enough stock to cover their pre-orders.

-- Transformers: A Visual History HC - 408 pages (Jim Sorenson) - US$50 - November 12th 2019
    -- Transformers: A Visual History (Collector's Edition) HC - 408 pages with limited edition box - US$100 - November 12th 2019
    They currently have the collectors edition on sale for $70, which I might have to lock in before they get released.

I got an email from the book depository on the 31st of October saying that the book had been released and was on it's way to their warehouse. That they would notify me when it was on it's way.

A good thing as I'd forgotten that I'd actually ordered it and was close to ordering it from Amazon AU, the current listing was a little cheaper, they had some sort of free shipping deal on the book that made it more attractive.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I got an email from the book depository on the 31st of October saying that the book had been released and was on it's way to their warehouse. That they would notify me when it was on it's way.
    Yeah, I got the same notification... Then on Saturday I got an email that it was cancelled... yet the listing is still up - and cheaper too now, at $59.48. My preorder was at $62.65. May have to simply reorder it

Edit: Placing an order with Amazon AU - don't want to miss out, plus it's a few $$$ cheaper

It's a shame that Amazon Australia has a release date of December 10th, so to save a few dollars, you need to wait an extra month.