Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy G1 Reissues?

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Where to buy G1 Reissues?

Any tips on where the best spot is to get all the different G1 Reissues?

Some seem to be on Robot Kingdom, others on BBTS, more elsewhere.... all expensive.

What's the best option and first port of call?

Thanks team.

This year's reissues have been a bit of a pain after I got all of last year's through Robot Kingdom. Recently ordered Soundwave and his cassettes through RK but they sold out very quickly on Optimus Prime and they didn't carry Warpath or Gears. So just last night I ordered those three from sellers on US eBay and will have them shipped to my US forwarding address.

I'm actually headed to the US soon but don't know if I'll get to a Walmart and whether the store I find would have them. If I do find some I might buy a few and sell them here on the boards to those that can't access them and don't want to pay crazy eBay international shipping.

Kinda interested to know as well as I’ve been dipping my toe in them lately. They seem to sell out quickly on Australian online stores. I still need to source a Starscream now since I have Soundwave, Optimus and Hotrod. I would avoid Amazon. My Hotrod arrived beaten to death.

I've not found a one stop shop for them myself.
    Robotoyz and Sarah Zhang on FB were selling SW and his minions recently. Worth keeping an eye on those 2 I think

OhMyPrimus is offering the 35th Anni Prime set for $105+ post

I've bought them from Cotton On, BBTS, RK and am eyeing off eBay for Gears and Warpath. I think going forward though, I'll try and grab them from RK where possible

Devastator, Minibots, Starscream, and Hot Rod, I got all from Robot Kingdom. Also ordered Soundwave and the Cassettes from RK.

Optimus Prime, Gears, Warpath I had to go ebay.
    Last edited by danny-boy; 20th August 2019 at 03:30 PM.

This thread is not news...

I got the first four Minibots from Cotton-On kids and I got Hot Rod when he was discounted from BBTS. I believe Hot Rod is still discounted to $35(US) so around fifty bucks

G1 reissues are intermittently appearing on amazon at crazy cheap, or crazy expensive prices. At one point hot rod was 19.95 aud. But others have gome for crazy prices (prime is $95AUD without a trailer, and starscream more than $100).
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I'm actually headed to the US soon but don't know if I'll get to a Walmart and whether the store I find would have them. If I do find some I might buy a few and sell them here on the boards to those that can't access them and don't want to pay crazy eBay international shipping.
    You are a true man of the people! I missed Devi, Starscream, OP, Warpath and Gears too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    You are a true man of the people! I missed Devi, Starscream, OP, Warpath and Gears too.
    Will do my best! Devi is still available from RK:

http://www.robotkingdom.com/e2053cv00.html