Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

When I first heard about this, it sounded like a Holy Grail purchase that you just had to lock in. And since I wouldn?t want to spend an hour transforming the darn thing, I thought hey get two (Great minds think alike Griffin!). And it was more than a year away, I?d figure out where to put the darn thing later.

Now that its just two months away, I have absolutely *no* idea where I?m going to put one, let alone two of the darn things. I could put one in storage, but now I?m seriously brainstorming ideas like hanging the planet mode from the roof. 10 kg weight though has me worried how I am going to support the darn thing and whether a swivel tv wall bracket would work. He?s going to be a thing of beauty to behold I?m sure but damn, where to put him?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Was talking to a staff member at Zing Rocko and they told me someone has four on preorder and the Joondalup store has over 10 coming in.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I bet they have no idea how big these are and someone on the day they arrive is gonna sh*t themselves trying to put them somewhere inside the store (the back rooms are usually pretty small - too small to fit those big boxes).

My suggestion to all who preordered bring a hand trolley lol

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I bet they have no idea how big these are and someone on the day they arrive is gonna sh*t themselves trying to put them somewhere inside the store (the back rooms are usually pretty small - too small to fit those big boxes).
    Which likely means they’ll be on the shop floor and at risk of damage so we’re better off getting in quick.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Heh. Pretty sure there'll only be the one delivered to Mildura

Is there any solid locai release date info yet? I thought it was due out around mid-March when orders went up.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I thought I would check up with EB Games on an ETA. They got back to me very quickly. Maybe not what some want to hear but I assume our delivery will be 3rd last only just pipping Antartica and the Principality of Liechtenstein.

We are currently waiting for our shipment to be received in at our warehouse.
    There is no exact ETA provided to us. However, we do believe it should not be too much longer.
    Once the stock is with your store, you will be notified as soon as possible.

They changed the date from 15/3 to 30/3 a few weeks ago

My date is still saying Dec 31st 2021.