Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Just got a call, mine is ready in store for pick up........but I?m going in to cancel it. Enjoy the figure guys.
    Might be worth finding someone in sydney to buy it off you/pick it up

The box isn?t as big as I thought. I didn?t cancel yet but I didn?t pick it up either. Still 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    For those who are yet to have gotten and update i sent EB customer service an email yesterday and heres the reply
    Thanks Jaxius. I never noticed that despite having been in their system for many years, I?ve never given EB my phone number. My WA store has two on the way and they?re not expecting them until the end of the week.

I didn't get a message earlier but I got a call letting me know it's available for pickup at North Lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by djanscak View Post
    Thanks Jaxius. I never noticed that despite having been in their system for many years, I?ve never given EB my phone number. My WA store has two on the way and they?re not expecting them until the end of the week.
    Strange... Mandurah got theirs last week....

Just picked mine up today

I just got mine. I took the precaution of checking it at the store to make sure that the accessories where there. All the big stuff looked OK. I probably should have checked the small stuff too. But if a tiny Rodimus is missing its not a huge deal to me.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Just got a call, mine is ready in store for pick up........but I?m going in to cancel it. Enjoy the figure guys.
    Woah, before you cancel it, you might want to consider selling it to a fellow fan or even eBay. I?d imagine they?ll fetch a premium.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Woah, before you cancel it, you might want to consider selling it to a fellow fan or even eBay. I?d imagine they?ll fetch a premium.
    True, but I don?t think there?s much interest in Australia....there?s certainly no action on eBay Australia. They?re going crazy for it in the US though.

I'm going pick up Unicron and attempt to fit it in my car (hatchback) today . 66cm2 is going to be extremely tight or not fit. Will not enjoy unboxing in the carpark if it comes to that.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose