Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    it will be interesting to see if Unicron shows up at EB Games/Zing in a timely manner as many previous EB Games Transformers items have often been months behind foreign releases.
    At that price I don't give a stuff - this morning I had resigned myself to the idea I wouldn't be getting Unicron - now Im wondering if I could somehow save enough to get two!

Story is on Seibertron and they are calling it currently the best deal on Unicron Worldwide

It's really nice to have gone nationally from the back of the pack to first place

Sigh. I guess I should have waited a while before I ordered from Oh My Primus. Still, it will be interesting to see if Unicron shows up at EB Games/Zing in a timely manner as many previous EB Games Transformers items have often been months behind foreign releases.
    Yeah well, given that I will only have to drive 5 minutes down the road to pick it up rather than pay $110+ in postage (and that's hoping the exchange rate doesn't go south over the next 18-24 months) I can handle if it's a little late.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Story is on Seibertron and they are calling it currently the best deal on Unicron Worldwide
    That helps get the word out. TFW buried it into their ongoing discussion topic (I posted it as a new topic there), probably because it looked like it was promoting a business that doesn't advertise there.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That helps get the word out. TFW buried it into their ongoing discussion topic (I posted it as a new topic there), probably because it looked like it was promoting a business that doesn't advertise there.
    Walgreens doesn’t advertise there and they get a ton of promotion...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I find TFW to be strange with some of the stuff they allow and don't allow.

Sigh. I guess I should have waited a while before I ordered from Oh My Primus. Still, it will be interesting to see if Unicron shows up at EB Games/Zing in a timely manner as many previous EB Games Transformers items have often been months behind foreign releases.
    Dennis is quite a reasonable guy...have you tried asking if you can at least transfer your Unicron deposit to something else in the store?

I was not particularly bothered with the hassle of being a part of this, but with EB games/Zing coming into the picture...I just pull the trigger on Unicron. And if it helps tick up the backer numbers...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Dennis is quite a reasonable guy...have you tried asking if you can at least transfer your Unicron deposit to something else in the store?
    I've emailed him, I'm waiting for his response to see what he will let me do. If he's willing to do a straight refund then great. If he wants to do a store credit or something like that I'd be fine with that also as I need to order a couple of other things from him. I really need a Star Convoy for starters as that item is getting released soon.

Looks like an amazing deal-he's still way beyond what I'm willing to pay for any Transformer but (hopefully) will enjoy seeing the all photos once they (eventually) reach you all!

That is a better deal and price than I would have ever thought, and even better once I heard about the Aussie dollar dropping to a ten year low!

Hope the numbers come through and you?ll get you Unicrons!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

This made my week!
    Ordered, you guys ordering two are intense!

Part of me wants to, but part of me things that's cray cray.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)