Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    This made my week!
    Ordered, you guys ordering two are intense!

Part of me wants to, but part of me things that's cray cray.
    It is cray cray. Be cray cray. It's fun!

I’m having a hard time justifying 1 let alone 2. I’m hoping the preorder will stay open for at least another week or so as I’m still unsure wether I want it so need time to think it over.

It should stay open till the end of the month.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

I had put this in the crazy not gonna happen pile and since I already have a Unicron I was fine with that, now EBGames do this, it's doing my head in. Just not sure where I would put him, I guess I have 2 years to solve that problem.

Is it just a $100 now and you pay the full amount when they deliver it in 2 years? Or do you need to stump up the full amount now.

Given how much I was budgeting to get ONE over here, it seems only logical to use the saving for a second, right?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Given how much I was budgeting to get ONE over here, it seems only logical to use the saving for a second, right?
    Yes that?s my reasoning. Also it takes away the ?what mode should I display it in?? dilemma.

I?ve got no idea where I?m going to display planet mode though. It?s a beach ball.

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    Is it just a $100 now and you pay the full amount when they deliver it in 2 years? Or do you need to stump up the full amount now.
    It's a $100 deposit. If you select pickup in-store, which you should since it avoids shipping fees, then your preorder status will be sent through to the selected store and if want you can pay it off over time by putting more money on the preorder instead of having to pay a lump sum when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It's a $100 deposit. If you select pickup in-store, which you should since it avoids shipping fees, then your preorder status will be sent through to the selected store and if want you can pay it off over time by putting more money on the preorder instead of having to pay a lump sum when it arrives.
    That is my plan... once the quota is reached of course.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Makes the most logical sense.

Well, i preordered 1. Good luck to you guys going for 2. I don't really have room for one, but this is a sweet deal. Here is hoping it gets made.