Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I called my store today and they said it’s expected on the 30th and that I’ll receive a text the day before it comes in. They said if they don’t hear from me in about a week they will give me a call.
    Hope they're not relying on text messages, because I don't believe they obtained my phone number when I ordered. It certainly isn't show with my details when I re-load my order.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Hope they're not relying on text messages, because I don't believe they obtained my phone number when I ordered. It certainly isn't show with my details when I re-load my order.
    You give it when you sign up to EB World so they wouldn't normally ask. I'd go in and give your number to them because they only text or call to notify people.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    You give it when you sign up to EB World so they wouldn't normally ask. I'd go in and give your number to them because they only text or call to notify people.
    They have two different systems these days from what my local store has told me. The older Gamestop inventory and custom tracking system in-store, and the newer system they use on the website and the back end. So updating your info in one place won't necessarily update it in the other place. I found that out when they were not calling me to let me know orders were in. Turns out they were calling my home phone which was disconnected because the only people that normally called were scammers. I had updated my info on the site, but the store still had my old info.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So we're at the 19th - anyone been contacted yet?

It's still showing as 30/3 in my open orders list.

Mine hasn't changed.

Estimated release: Fri 31st Dec 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Mine hasn't changed.

Estimated release: Fri 31st Dec 2021
    Eek! That not be good!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Eek! That not be good!
    That's what it's been since the start. Just means some time this year. Possibly that date showing is due to how the order was placed; I see it on the record of my order, and I did not create an EB account.

It's the 30th of March for me. Just to make sure everyone is looking in the right spot. Click on the button in the top right of the EB Games website to the left of the cart icon. Select Order history and then click on Open Preorders.

Keep in mind EB Games dates in regards to Transformers are estimates. They could come in before that, or after that. But from what Griffin said, it shouldn't be much longer.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Date now is 7/04