Page 1 of 32 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

Default Unicron at Zing/EB Games

EB Games and Zing have placed WFC Unicron on their site for $848.

EB link: https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/l...cron-27-figure

Zing:
    https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/product/collectibles/256138-transformers-war-for-cybertron-unicron-27-figure

(details and images added by admin)

NOTE - this product will only be produced if the American target reaches 8,000 units by the end of August (this may or may not include foreign orders).

Zing/EB require $100 deposit, which will be refunded after the end of August if this product does not get enough numbers and is not produced.

IF it is produced, you won't be charged the remaining $748 until it is released some time in 2021.
    Be aware that they Zing & EB Games offer free pickup in-store, making this the best priced option for Australians for this toy.

Pre-order quickly, as they look to be only taking orders until the end of August, even if it the toy is produced.

Details from the site regarding the conditions of this item -
    This Figure is a CROWD FUNDED opportunity and IS NOT YET confirmed to production! If this item is not cleared for production you WILL receive a full refund of your deposit.
    EB Games in partnership with Hasbro is giving you the opportunity to preorder the Cybertron Unicron figure locally, here in Australia, with all preorders counted towards the crowdfunding 'Backers' target. For this future to become a reality, Hasbro requires 8,000 backers worldwide and every order placed counts to this target! You have until August 31st so get your preorder today!
    This campaign will move into production when it reaches its minimum goal of 8,000 backers. All support must be received by 11:59 PM EST on August 31, 2019. If the campaign is successful your payment method will be charged just prior to the product shipping. Orders are estimated to ship in early 2021.

A huge thankyou to Hasbro Australia and Zing/EB Games for getting this organised in a very short amount of time, and for a great price.

Last edited by griffin; 8th August 2019 at 04:29 PM.

Excellent, that's a better price than anyone would have thought. 2 locked in
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    EB Games and Zing have placed WFC Unicron on their site for $848. Not too sure how the payment is meant to work.

EB link: https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/l...cron-27-figure

Zing:
    https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...cron-27-figure
    I’m suddenly interested

WOW!!! For that price I just ordered two with Zing!

Given the wording on the site, seems you only need to pay the $100 deposit and the rest will be charged close to release, if it reaches the crowdfunding goal. This seems way better than the US version where they have to pay it all upfront.

Some extra details and images have been added to first post, since I was beaten to it...

At those prices and payment not required until 2021, I'm likely to order two now, for both modes.

Again, big thanks to Hasbro Australia and Zing/EB for getting this organised in a matter of days, and resulting in a great price (even better than I was expecting).
    I would probably prefer them to have a payment plan though, as it will help prevent being hit with a big amount at some point in 2021... which could see a fair few people suddenly unable to pay (not that Zing/EB would have a problem selling any unsold Unicrons at that point).

Was on the fence to be honest, but now the preorder has been done!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some extra details and images have been added to first post, since I was beaten to it...
    Ah thanks! Was doing my now regular Zing Transformers page refresh when it appeared. Fair to say I was shocked haha.

Definitely getting one, maybe two if I genuinely think I can pay for it.

Wondering if we can pre-order in store. Guessing not considering their line about charging close to the release date. Definitely hoping it gets enough backing.

Wow this is awesome. I just ordered 2 as well for pickup from my local store. I'm not sure where I'm going to display planet mode. I've got a nice spot for robot mode. I'll keep chipping away at that price every time I go down to my local store. This is likely to be coming out the same time as the PLAYSTATION 5 so I'll be chipping away at that too as soon as it's up for pre-order.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Now I gotta figure out how I'm gonna sneak this bad boi in, god damnit lol I have no space but that price CANNOT be denied!