Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myer 20% off TFs. Ends 26/4/21.

Default Myer 20% off TFs. Ends 26/4/21.

UPDATE by ADMIN 30/3 - Catalogue up on Myer website. Sale from March 29th, with no end date, but likely to be a couple weeks.
    20% off Transformers... except introductory pricing for three items, which would then be 20% off after the catalogue sale ends (until April 26th when the 20% off sale ends).
    Kingdom Deluxe - $25 (save $10) - then it would be $28 until April 26th.
    Kingdom Voyager - $40 (save $10) - then it would be $40 until April 26th. (basically won't change price until April 26th)
    Cyberverse Battle Call Trooper - $35 (save $10) - then it would be $36 until April 26th.
    (NOTE - as of 30/3 the website doesn't yet appear to have any discount applied to the Kingdom toys - if the discount doesn't apply at the store you can show them the catalogue to get it fixed)

Embargo sale is here as Myer said. I called a few Myers and Kingdom wave 2 Voyagers and Deluxes are out. However the Booragoon girl said they were still not for sale. I think if the system does not allow it, we should emphasise they were for sale today.

I don't think Leader Kingdom is stocked yet.

Good chance to get your SS86 Grims. They seem to be around more now.

Last edited by griffin; 30th March 2021 at 11:06 PM. Reason: added photo and extra details

Ah damn, it's just TFs. I really want a nice discount on a Lego set I'm after,
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

FFS

I know what there doing, they're having this sale because they have ordered the next wave

Which is SS-70 and 71,

SS-70 is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Ah damn, it's just TFs. I really want a nice discount on a Lego set I'm after,
    A number of toylines are also at 20% off, including Lego.
    Check out the Myer website, and the toys included in this sale already have the discounted price listed on their product pages.

Also note that the "embargo" has been changed in the system to "product recall"... which makes it even harder to get them to sell them now, as stores will see that code and be required to return them to the supplier, assuming that they are defective or unsafe (and be legally required NOT to sell them).

I have notified Hasbro to get Myer to fix it, as it will prevent most stores from selling the new toys until it is fixed.

A comment on the Ozformers FB says the computer issue is fixed for WA as of tonight, with other states being fixed tomorrow

Deluxe and Voyager classes from Kingdom are now available on the Myer website. However, the 20% discount has not been applied. Not sure how this affects the promo in-store.

They're not part of the 20% off sale but should have their own own introductory offer price of $25 and $40.

Thanks. Is there a promotional sign in-store, in the latest catalogue or will it show up when scanned?

Should scan in-store but if not, it's in the latest catalogue.

Hopefully this link works : https://www.myer.com.au/catalogue#vi...=38191&page=26