Thread: US Burger King doing Cyberverse meal toys

Default US Burger King doing Cyberverse meal toys

A break from the recent run of Mcdonalds meal toys for Transformers in America, the newest set is through Burger King, and similarly paired up with My Little Pony.
    There are four Transformers toys - Optimus, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee - all based on their Spark Armor toys.
    Two look to have shooting missiles, while the other two probably just has moving or spring-loaded parts.
    Not being with Mcdonalds, means these might not show up here (particularly with Hungry Jacks having a rocky relationship with Burger King).

This is unusual... despite Burger King having meal toys for Transformers in America, Mcdonalds are having meal toys for Transformers in Asia (and also South America).
    They are completely different toys to the BK toys, but with Australia being considered part of Asia for various Hasbro things for Transformers, we might see the Mcdonalds ones here.
    Just like the Burger King toys, these ones are based on the Spark Armor toys.
    It also seems that the Mcdonalds in Asia are only releasing four of the eight toys that were seen in South America...
    Asia - Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream.
    Sth America - those four plus Shockwave, Grimlock, Prowl, Jetfire.

It's possible we could get both, but probably NONE.

Ebay is the safest for these.

These seem to be very different toys. McDonalds is Cyberverse, whereas the Burger Kings are Cyberverse Power of the Spark (including the new features). My guess would be they were designed and commissioned at different time points, and there was just a delay in the realise of the McDonalds ones. I couldn't imagine it would go down too well with either country if released in the same territory.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Not to be left out... and rarely with Transformers as kids meal toys... the burger chain Wendys in America will also be having Transformers Cyberverse(ish) toys.
    The first one is already out (Megatron), and from that one we can see that these are weird looking figures, with cardboard arms, legs and face to be attached to the plastic torso/head by the kid.
    It certainly gives the characters some bizarre proportions.

The six characters are Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Soundwave (with Laserbeak), Grimlock and.... Windblade.