1 10.00%
  • Only if (something else)

1 10.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
  • Not even interested

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Studio Series Dropkick (Car Type)

I really like this guy-but mine has 2 right hands, thankfully doesn't impact transformation so I guess he'll always wield the gun in the left lol!

Transformation was really nice-I liked how different it was but still didn't seem too painful to get it all together (I prefer this to the massaging on BB for example)!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    I guess he'll always wield the gun in the left lol!
    Dude, just bring the toy back with the receipt and get an exchange. This toy seems to be shelfwarming so there doesn't appear to be a shortage of them (Drift on the other hand seems to be the strongest seller in this assortment)

It's from Uncle Pete's, so I can't be bother to go through the hassle of sending him back etc etc-especially because last time something like this happened they covered the cost of me sending pack and reposting, which was like $25...
    Honestly doesn't bother me that much hahaha!
    If it was from somewhere I could drive I would for sure.

I opened up mine at last - and after a break from Studio Series for a while I've been reminded of why I'm not keen on so many of the deluxe figures from this line.

In theory this toy has a brilliant transformation. The spinning head/bonnet, the way the wheel parts swap around, the unfolding fenders, the panels wrap around the legs, it's all really good.

But Studio Series deluxe toys are just a bit too small for this complexity and the car modes feel like they are constantly fighting to constrain everything into place which makes it much less fun and more frustrating.

I also find it extremely hard to reconcile that this robot and the helicopter called Dropkick are supposed to be the same robot with different alt modes. It just doesn't work. I think the helicopter needed to be more blue at least!