Seeing G1 Optimus Prime's trailer always brings back memories of my cousins said toy. I got to play with it a few times as a kid and always wished I had it. I was particularly fascinated by the trailer since I already had G1 Magnus so was familiar with the cab.

Other memories include my friend bringing G1 Warpath to school. I've ordered the Warpath reissue so will finally get my hands on it soon. Another friend had the G1 mailaway watch. Now that was cool!

Finally, one of my good friends had the set of Predacons. It was such an impressive combiner given its scale compared to the other scramble city combiners. Anyway he ended up moving back to England and had a big garage sale. My Mum bought a heap of his toys to give to my brothers and I as Christmas presents, including the Predacons which cost her just $25! Of course I got that one since I was the only one really into Transformers.

So, what were the Transformers toys your friends had that made you green with envy? Have you since acquired them later in life?