Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
I got a bit sidetracked on all cost side of things to miss talking about the point you were making in that Siege seems to have an unusually large percentage of exclusives that aren't part of the regular release line.... and how important they are to collectors of the line because of how important they are as characters and not just obscure random redecos that most wouldn't care about.
All good mate, the amount of other figures out there and the associated cost is a very valid point. As is what you were saying about how Siege figures are not the only exclusives out this year (Seacons, the Dai Atlas set, Unicron etc) - there is just so much on offer at the moment both online and (sparesely sometimes it seems) on store shelves. I guess that makes us spoilt for choice, which can be a double-edged sword.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
I wonder if they just had too many ideas for the line to fit in the retail line and retailers only wanted a certain amount this year for Generations.
Possible. On the one hand they could have saved a bunch of these for next line years, but then on the other you no doubt would have had many fans complaining that that line was simply full of recolours of the previous years line. Transformers fans - we are a hard bunch to please eh

I think right now I am spitting most that I will probably not have the funds to get Redwing and the Seekers 3-pack. Except for Acid Storm they are all Seekers I don't have any toy of at all If they had been on shelves here I would have bought them in a heartbeat!