View Poll Results: Have/Will you be ordering Unicron?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • I haven't and wont be

22 33.33%
  • I haven't but will be

3 4.55%
  • Undecided

7 10.61%
  • I've ordered 1

28 42.42%
  • I've ordered 2

6 9.09%
  • I've ordered 3+

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Will you be buying Unicron?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    Its a figure that is equally as impressive/imposing in both modes, and so I think I'd want to display both modes.
    I don't normally buy multiples, but as I mostly have masterpieces the various repaints allow for display of molds in both modes that way
    Yeah I see where you’re coming from, especially with a lot of fans calling this MP Unicron.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I mostly buy doubles - one to display, one to keep sealed. So decided this was worth getting two.
    Based on the pics of your collection I think this is pretty on brand for you. I’d be surprised if you weren’t getting two!

Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate your perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    But... Jazz was inside Unicron in the movie. Surely that accounts for something?
    Nice try, Not how it works. (although this moment was immortalised in the form of a sticker)

What if... they added bonus items of mini figurines of the characters that were running around inside Unicron at the end of the movie, which included Jazz... would you buy it then, just to have the Jazz complete with it's "bonus" Unicron figure?
    Yes and I hate this idea lol. Ideally I’d try to find another collector to sell me their Jazz from their set, but if I had to buy it myself I wouldn’t be keeping Unicron.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Put through my deposit today! Payments should be pretty flexible, so likely gonna in one whenever I feel I have the spare cash lying around. 2 years is a long time.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Put through my deposit today! Payments should be pretty flexible, so likely gonna in one whenever I feel I have the spare cash lying around. 2 years is a long time.
    Just don't fall into a trap of leaving it all until the end. I have in the past with preorders with EB. But now not with my DOOM and Darksiders, I've paid most of them off and they're not til end of the year.

I voted 'no', due to lack of space.

If i didn't have storage/display problems, i would get one (two if it were sold in G1 packaging or as an MP, one for play and the second MISB).
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

I wasn't expecting the "I haven't and wont be" vote to be that high in proportion to the "I've ordered 1" vote.

I hope BBTS and others haven't put their orders in yet on Hasbro Pulse and will be placing them soon. The closer we get to the end with such a low number the more I worry that we won't get him. Overall I'm still fairly confident we will get him, but I'm starting to have doubts.

Only 2710 backers at the moment.

Not for me. I'm glad that it's being made, but it's outside the scope of my collection thematically and financially.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

In all honesty, the Unicron i already have does me fine. And just feel there’s not $800 worth of Unicron there. Plus I have a Snake Mountain to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    This means they need to get an average of 340 orders a day between now and the end of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    The number of backers on the Pulse site is misleading as it does not include international orders.
    Hope so, as on the Pulse site they have had less than 200 more orders over the past 4 days

I?m undecided. Usually a figure either is an immediate must-buy, or it tends to swim inside my head for some time. Unicron is doing neither of these things for me.

I was originally going to skip Unicron... but like most of us here when Zing put up preorders I jumped on it thanks to a text message from DaptoDog.