View Poll Results: Have/Will you be ordering Unicron?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • I haven't and wont be

22 33.33%
  • I haven't but will be

3 4.55%
  • Undecided

7 10.61%
  • I've ordered 1

28 42.42%
  • I've ordered 2

6 9.09%
  • I've ordered 3+

0 0%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Will you be buying Unicron?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Orders for Unicron have just passed the 5000 mark. That includes 1500 from non-US customers.

Still need nearly a 1000 a day for the last remaining bit of time which seems a slim hope, but there is no denying that the amount of orders have shown a sharp increase over the last couple of days.
    I'm watching it, it's starting to move quickly now at a pace of about 200-250/day.

Something to keep in mind regarding the numbers. The 1,500 or so that got added I think yesterday was from affiliated sellers (ie Takara Tomy Mall, Hasbro Asia and Zing/EB in Australia). At some point (the last day?) the non-affiliated channels (eg BBTS, Robot Kingdom, TFSource etc) will submit their total orders. The scuttlebutt from connected people on TFW is that one larger retailer has 1,200 already (most likely to be BBTS) and Robot Kingdom has 600.

So as of this moment if we take those posts at face value I reckon the non-affiliated retailers are already at 2,000+ orders, taking the real count to ~7,000 orders. Combined with the ramp up that will happen in the last few days I'd say it will easily get there. I estimated 11,000 here previously, we'll see if it gets that far.

Wake me up when it's funded.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Just for shits and giggles, I?m gonna make the call that it won?t get funded.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I'm watching it, it's starting to move quickly now at a pace of about 200-250/day.

Something to keep in mind regarding the numbers. The 1,500 or so that got added I think yesterday was from affiliated sellers (ie Takara Tomy Mall, Hasbro Asia and Zing/EB in Australia). At some point (the last day?) the non-affiliated channels (eg BBTS, Robot Kingdom, TFSource etc) will submit their total orders. The scuttlebutt from connected people on TFW is that one larger retailer has 1,200 already (most likely to be BBTS) and Robot Kingdom has 600.

So as of this moment if we take those posts at face value I reckon the non-affiliated retailers are already at 2,000+ orders, taking the real count to ~7,000 orders. Combined with the ramp up that will happen in the last few days I'd say it will easily get there. I estimated 11,000 here previously, we'll see if it gets that far.

Hmmm, that's interesting to note. I had assumed the orders from places like BBTS were being automatically funnelled along but I guess it makes sense they will put in total orders near the end.

Right now it's sitting at 5031 backers. At $574.99(US) a pop that equals $2,892,774.69(US), or in Aussie dollars $4,287,497.69, of preorders thus far. That's a fair chunk of change to return if it fails.

Well with the announcement Hasbro are giving it another 5 weeks I reckon they will easily get the last 2500 orders they need. I'm even considering ordering a second now that I've got that extra time to scrape together another $100 deposit

I hope Hasbro uses the extra time to come up with another accessory or two, like a dino-damaged butt and miniature Grimlock.

With only a few hours left to order it from Zing, I’d thought I better order one incase there’s some regrets down the track.

I ordered one the night it went up on the EB Games site, just a little slow in posting it.

New page format may have me doing a double post, which is no good for comedic timing.
    So the other day when I was putting my Armada Unicron back on the shelf who I have had since new, never transformed, I noticed some dry flaky stuff on him, guess I was happy with him back in the day and am still happy with him now.

What button do I press to get this in the thread?? I'm confused, I'm an old man. (Seinfeld reference)
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Cron View Post
    I ordered one the night it went up on the EB Games site, just a little slow in posting it.
    I just changed my order from ZING in Bathurst to EB in Mudgee and changed it to two Unicrons instead of one

Any way to adjust the poll Griff so my vote is ‘ordered 2’ instead of 1?