Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Generation Selects Turtler and Gulf (Snaptrap and Skalor) at Zing/EB

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Pre-ordered both.

Just remember that if you are wanting these, the listing should come down by Friday, as that's when Hasbro needs the numbers... so order before Friday.
    (the listings were meant to be up for two weeks, but the unplanned listing of Unicron might have gotten in the way)
    If they're still up on Friday morning when I get paid, I may order them. Even though it's gonna work out about 400 for the set, if it's the only way to get an I'm a sucker for it.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Blot not rippersnapper.....

I've been getting bugged by comments online for days saying RS.... but no matter how i looked i couldn't see it... so finally found time to look into it just now and figured it out
    Similar in execution, that's how easy it is to see.

Eh I'll work it out when I get him in hand I guess lol

I put my order in last night. I was going to wait but I think I'd be disappointed not to have the whole set at the end.

Got pre-orders in for both. Do hope I'm actually able to complete the team though. Now wondering if I should try getting all the pieces of SS Devastator.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but while I was ordering some customising stuff I noticed that turtler and gulf are up for pre-order on mightyape.com.au same prices as EB and Zing

So how much longer have we got to order these? I’m still very torn. On the one hand I’ve got every other G1-based combiner group so I don’t wanna miss out on this one, on the other I’m still having trouble reconciling the inflated price.

I'd recommend ordering by today as the order numbers are apparently needed tomorrow, so they might pull the listing today.

Not to swing you either way but the saying goes "you rarely regret the purchases you make but always regret the purchases you dont make". Saying that, i am not getting one because its not my bag, but in other circumstances i always buy it if i can afford it rather than wish i bought it when i cant find it.
    Spiderken Away!

I'd recommend ordering by today as the order numbers are apparently needed tomorrow, so they might pull the listing today.
    Cheers for that

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Not to swing you either way but the saying goes "you rarely regret the purchases you make but always regret the purchases you dont make". Saying that, i am not getting one because its not my bag, but in other circumstances i always buy it if i can afford it rather than wish i bought it when i cant find it.
    Sigh... swing me you did. Brought back memories of how I didn't buy the Chaos on Velocitron set 2 years ago when Fatbot offered to pick it up overseas for me. Always regretted it.

So yeah, despite my complaints about price, I ended up ordering. Damn I'm a sucker

And of course I don't get paid until 1am tomorrow morning...