Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Generation Selects Turtler and Gulf (Snaptrap and Skalor) at Zing/EB

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    My MP19+ arrived quickly a couple of weeks ago from RK. I'm hoping my two orders leave HK at some point today. I'm guessing there's a bit of a queue with the reduced flights.

The "Customer Service Heroes" don't really know much about what's going on, TBH. They need to talk to the buying team to work out what's happening.

Yup. This is annoying. I ordered Lio Convoy through ZING and had fully paid up in store. Really want to cancel and order from elsewhere, but don't want to leave the house.
    Is zing's call center still active, in normal situations you can cancel via a phone call with your details

If not why ring the store directly, if they're still working maybe they can do something

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Is zing's call center still active, in normal situations you can cancel via a phone call with your details

If not why ring the store directly, if they're still working maybe they can do something
    They literally can't do anything if you ordered for click and collect. You need to go into the store. I'm going to hassle them again on Monday.

So got an email from OMP for the 3rd set of Seacons. So looks like I'll get the last 2 before I get the first 4 lol. Ah well.

I panicked about the idea of Zing going out of business before they sorted out Wave 1, and took these guys up on their offer:

Quote Originally Posted by Tfsafari View Post
    Guys in case any of you still need them. We have all the 4 sets of Seacons in stock, good price and free shipment to Australia. We also have GS Star Convoy on sale at very favorable price.

Generation Selects Seacons
    I don't think a lot of these things got made, and their prices are already skyrocketing, IF you can even find a set.

Luckily, I ordered the other 2 waves from Oh My Primus too.

Hasbro Pulse in the US has only just gotten their supply of wave 1 of the Seacons.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...o-pulse/44678/

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hasbro Pulse in the US has only just gotten their supply of wave 1 of the Seacons.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...o-pulse/44678/
    Yeah. That just occurred to me as well. I'll see how it plays out over the next couple of weeks before I start kicking up a fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    So got an email from OMP for the 3rd set of Seacons. So looks like I'll get the last 2 before I get the first 4 lol. Ah well.
    Got the payment request as well yesterday, and paid it tonight. I'll be in the same boat, getting the last two first... but at least the order doesn't matter.

Now to hope that EB Games current estimated release date of mid-April doesn't get pushed back any further. The later it gets, the less likely people are going to have any savings left to pay for them.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Got the payment request as well yesterday, and paid it tonight. I'll be in the same boat, getting the last two first... but at least the order doesn't matter.

Now to hope that EB Games current estimated release date of mid-April doesn't get pushed back any further. The later it gets, the less likely people are going to have any savings left to pay for them.
    I'll pay for mine tomorrow morning. Didn't have any money to pay for them until payday.

As for the one's I have with Zing, I'm glad I've paid mine off already. I was worried they'd arrive when I was on Annual Leave in February when I get less money than if I was working. Wanted to make sure I had them paid off. I do the same with most preorders so that I'm not scrambling to have funds to pay at the last minute. Sucks for anyone who is stuck in a bad situation now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    As for the one's I have with Zing, I'm glad I've paid mine off already. I was worried they'd arrive when I was on Annual Leave in February when I get less money than if I was working. Wanted to make sure I had them paid off. I do the same with most preorders so that I'm not scrambling to have funds to pay at the last minute. Sucks for anyone who is stuck in a bad situation now.
    Same here. Paid off the orders in full as soon as I could knowing it would be some time before they get here.

I got a call from EB Games Garden City to pick up Gulf but just him even though I ordered Turtler as well.
    Last edited by nalops; 2nd April 2020 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Spelling