Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Generation Selects Turtler and Gulf (Snaptrap and Skalor) at Zing/EB

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's a lot bigger in person than I was expecting... I'm almost okay with paying $60 for it.
    Almost.
    Doesn't seem that big to me, if anything I was about to cancel him, guess I'm here for the long haul

Zing Wollongong told me Gulf is en-route to them. Hopefully Turtler arrives next week also so I can make just one trip.

No messages to me yet for either Gulf or Turtler, and I put the order in within minutes of it going up...

But, you know, Tassie's a damn fortress at the moment, they probably shot the plane down.

Nice to see these are turning up - funnily enough, I put in a request to cancel the other day since I thought there was no chance of these turning up - they wouldn't let me, because I chose the 'collect in store' option and couldn't be bothered going there to follow through with it...next minute they're turning up. That's a bit lucky!

Anyone got an Overbite or Tentakil on order they no longer want? Or know where I can get one without being excessively gouged?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Called this morning to inquire about the Seacons and Smokescreen, he offered to chase it up and get back to me. Then he emailed me this:

We spoke earlier regarding some of your Transformer preorders.

Another team member had already inquired for another customer for Gulf & Turtler.
    Last week they were updated to TBA by the vendor and unsure on when further information will come through at this stage.

I also asked about Smokescreen and they have let me know that a date has not been committed to and we have updated the expected ETA to sometime early May.

If you like, you are welcome to get back in touch early may and we can follow up to see if any other updates have come through.

He's probably referring to me enquiring about Turtler and Gulf with them. I was a bit taken aback as to the fact they didn't seem to know Gulf was already in stores. Hopefully, the date they gave me of the 15th of April for Wave 2 is accurate, but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

EDIT: And it looks like Wave 2 has been pushed back to the 30th of May going by my order history on the EB Games website.

Wouldn't be shocked if Easter is causing further delays.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Wouldn't be shocked if Easter is causing further delays.
    Oh right, I totally forgot that's this weekend.

More important things happening at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    No messages to me yet for either Gulf or Turtler, and I put the order in within minutes of it going up...

But, you know, Tassie's a damn fortress at the moment, they probably shot the plane down.

Nice to see these are turning up - funnily enough, I put in a request to cancel the other day since I thought there was no chance of these turning up - they wouldn't let me, because I chose the 'collect in store' option and couldn't be bothered going there to follow through with it...next minute they're turning up. That's a bit lucky!
    Got my phone call today for Gulf arriving in store....they're happy to hold on to them for longer than usual at the moment because of what's happening. So I'll wait for Turtler to show up before picking him up.

But I'm not opening ANY of them until I have all 6, since I don't trust the distribution on this one little bit.

Why they didn't just do a box set and be done with it is beyond me, who would only buy 2 or 3 Seacons?

I've ordered all six, but really only want the three I had as a kid (Overbite, Nautilator and Tentakil). But since I was getting 50% of the team and the rest look good I'm after the rest.

If they do Space Pirate Seacon repaints then I only want Scylla - but I reckon she'll only be in a God Neptune box set!