Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Generation Selects Turtler and Gulf (Snaptrap and Skalor) at Zing/EB

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    My MP19+ arrived quickly a couple of weeks ago from RK. I'm hoping my two orders leave HK at some point today. I'm guessing there's a bit of a queue with the reduced flights.

The "Customer Service Heroes" don't really know much about what's going on, TBH. They need to talk to the buying team to work out what's happening.

Yup. This is annoying. I ordered Lio Convoy through ZING and had fully paid up in store. Really want to cancel and order from elsewhere, but don't want to leave the house.
    Is zing's call center still active, in normal situations you can cancel via a phone call with your details

If not why ring the store directly, if they're still working maybe they can do something

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Is zing's call center still active, in normal situations you can cancel via a phone call with your details

If not why ring the store directly, if they're still working maybe they can do something
    They literally can't do anything if you ordered for click and collect. You need to go into the store. I'm going to hassle them again on Monday.