Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JP Generation Selects Nightbird and Powerdasher Zeta on TakaraTomyMall

Default JP Generation Selects Nightbird and Powerdasher Zeta on TakaraTomyMall

The recently revealed Generations Nightbird (reworked Chromia) and Powerdasher Zeta (reworked Brunt) have just been added to TakaraTomyMall for release September 7th... which is really surprising that they are being listed only a couple of weeks before they are released.
    Each one is 4,104yen (about AU$55-60), which is a bit expensive, but becoming the norm for TTM exclusives lately.

And also Entertainment Earth exclusives for the US

Nightbird
    http://q.entertainmentearth.com/?l=1s3cdr 19.99 USD

Powerdasher Drill Zettr
    http://q.entertainmentearth.com/?l=ny4ztr

Given its TTM, I wonder if there is a chance we'd see them at Zing?
    Because it's 35 shipping for nightbird to Aus, which would make it very expensive. But 19.99usd is a really nice price for such an exclusive
    Last edited by reillyd; 24th August 2019 at 02:23 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

\I dig the idea of having Powerdashers back again, but as much as I like the Brunt mould, I don't think I'd be motivated enough to get this guy.... I think He'd fall into th e"Buy if heavily discounted" option for me. Which this guy being on TTmall, will not fall into.

Nightbird, looks like a step down from the legends one... The colours just look so drab, and that premium price again.

They're also up on BBTS.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

have they made like 7 figures from that chromia mold now?

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    have they made like 7 figures from that chromia mold now?
    Depends if you count the combiner version the same as the seige.... I don’t, so only 2

Yes but look at the eta date for BBTS 2020. Entertainment Earth has advance stock Sept/October '19, like they did with lancer exclusive. When it goes, and it will go quick, you'll be waiting until next year

It's the same shipping price for two generations selects as it is for one, so I just grabbed nightbird and smokescreen. I can take a risk or wait for a powerdasher drill.... but if it had been the jet I'd be all over it
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I'd love it if EB could get the Powerdasher.

Time to email them again.

So we had six new reveals from a Canadian Fan Expo yesterday, with a presentation first, then the toys were put out for public display, and then Hasbro released the official images through their facebook page and to some online retailers for pre-orders.

Two of the six toys were for Generations Selects..
    WFC-GS07 - Nightbird (reworked Deluxe Chromia)
    WFC-GS08 - Powerdasher Zetar (reworked Deluxe Brunt to homage the 1985 Drill-dasher)

The Generations Selects are noted on some online stores as coming out in March next year, despite the pair being having an official release date of September 1st in America, and being listed on TakaraTomyMall for release on the 7th of September.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Depends if you count the combiner version the same as the seige.... I don’t, so only 2
    oh ok
    i thought a heap of the fembots that have come out recently were all the same figure with different deco. like seeker jets.