Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Siege Micromasters - a misstep?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    However, with these guys, the weapon modes are particularly ludicrous:
    I like how you've matched the guns and gun-slingers according to alt mode (a fire engine wielding a fire engine etc). It's cool while also highlighting how silly the whole thing is.

So I have two versions of the Off Road Patrol moulds now. I have the 10 pack version and the standard wave 3 retail version. Honestly, the Off Road Patrol moulds are a massive improvement over previous Micromaster moulds. It seems like they might have gotten their act together in regards to Micromaster design and QC.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So I have two versions of the Off Road Patrol moulds now. I have the 10 pack version and the standard wave 3 retail version. Honestly, the Off Road Patrol moulds are a massive improvement over previous Micromaster moulds. It seems like they might have gotten their act together in regards to Micromaster design and QC.
    Where did ya score the 10-pack from?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Where did ya score the 10-pack from?
    Robot Kingdom. They sold out pretty quickly.

I just got the new wave of Micromasters (Ratbat, Rumble, Direct Hit and Power Punch). Once again these figures are much improved over the first 3 waves. I feel like HasTak has figured out how to make Micromasters that are good. Of course, if you've been a hater of Micromasters since the 80's this isn't going to change your mind, but if you're like me and love the old Micromasters these new moulds are welcome.