Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Seacons wave 2 & Big Convoy on Zing/EB Games

I'll order my pair next week when I get paid again

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Just carted and estimated at omp.... 114 sgd which converts to 120 aud right now.... plus whatever extra charges or rate changes happen between now and feb.

So only 16 not 24 Jay...

Zing can take my order and bring on 5 and 6.
    I guess if they charged gst it would be about the same.
    Get them from where you trust if they are cheaper... Australian prices are always more so when they aren't (like Unicron) it is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Just carted and estimated at omp.... 114 sgd which converts to 120 aud right now.... plus whatever extra charges or rate changes happen between now and feb.

So only 16 not 24 Jay...

Zing can take my order and bring on 5 and 6.
    Whether you put in Sydney or Melbourne the shipping with OMP is SGD 16. Add that to the SGD 90 item cost gives you SGD 106. At the current exchange rate that translates to $112. So a difference of $24 as per Jay.

The SGD to AUD has been incredibly stable at around 0.93-0.95 for the last 12 months regardless of trade wars etc. In any case it can also be paid for upfront for around $118 from Robot Kingdom to avoid any currency uncertainty.

I think you’re mistaken. Their site annoyingly keeps defaulting back to US shipping. It messes with me all the time. Shipping should only be SGD 16. Item is 90. SGD 106 = AUD 112. Zing 136 - 112 = 24.

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong. I love what Zing is doing. I’ve preordered everything else with them. I’m just signalling back to them.

Just picked up Big Convoy from the local

I just spoke with the EB Games call centre. They are now expecting the Wave 2 Seacons on the 11th of June.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just spoke with the EB Games call centre. They are now expecting the Wave 2 Seacons on the 11th of June.
    *Sigh*....

Account says "Out Now".....

Thank god i'm patient....

I have wave 3 ordered for delivery. The date on them has shifted to 11/6 as well, so here's hoping they get a shipment next week.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    I have wave 3 ordered for delivery. The date on them has shifted to 11/6 as well, so here's hoping they get a shipment next week.
    LOL. Judging by the website and some answers I got at Northlakes, won't be until much later this year.

Wave 2 Seacons are listed as in-store 12/06/2020 at the moment. We shall see if EB Games keeps that date.