Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: JP Seacons wave 2 & Big Convoy on Zing/EB Games

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So am I the only person who has gotten all their Seacons in just the retail packaging with sleave? No shipping box?
    Perhaps your store is a busier store, that has larger shipments of stock delivered in bigger shipping cartons, and at some point (maybe at the warehouse when they are packing the shipping box) they remove the outer box to make sure it is the right product inside.

So am I the only person who has gotten all their Seacons in just the retail packaging with sleave? No shipping box?
    The local EB never removed any of them from the shipping box & handed me the shipping box. I don't mind though... no boxcutter mark on top of the sleeves..

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Anyone notice it's Lobclow not Lobclaw?

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I didn?t know they came in shipping boxes. Not from Zing, unless they remove them first?

Thanks Arky for the tip on mighty ape. Just ordered 5&6 now
    Hope you're not an MISB collector... picked them up today (busy yesterday) and it came with a note saying it was recieved with insufficient packaging and Australia post rectified...

The less squished box had a rip in the top too, so both boxes/sleeves ruined but everything inside was fine.I had plans to take a bunch of photos with the hasbro reissue counterparts but was a little underwhelmed by the combined form, mainly tentakil as a leg, lobclow seeming to have a backwards elbow in official arm transformation, the thumb having trouble keeping the sword well, but, still happy overall ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Hope you're not an MISB collector... picked them up today (busy yesterday) and it came with a note saying it was recieved with insufficient packaging and Australia post rectified...
    Yikes

Only one of mine came removed from the shipping box (Gulf). When I collected the next three deluxes they were all in their boxes and the EB staffer said they left them like assuming a collector would want to open. I don't mind either way but there is something a bit indulgent about opening a box, to take out a slightly smaller box. The sleeves are nice but the actual box is completely generic.

The talk about reducing packaging plastics does make me think this is the future of TF packaging though. It does stack a bit better that the angled WFC boxes I guess...

Anyone looking to sell either Tentakil and/or Overbite, please contact me.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

It’s up to each store. First TF my local realised it wasn’t a random brown box, and they have left every one for me sealed since

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    It’s up to each store. First TF my local realised it wasn’t a random brown box, and they have left every one for me sealed since
    I should mention, I got the call to come pick up Lobclaw and Kraken yesterday. Now just waiting on the last 2 to get posted before I can start opening these bad boys up (since I don’t want to do that till I’m sure I’ve got all 6).

For those keeping score, Kraken was normal packaging, ‘Lobclaw’ was in his Startrak box.