Thread: Uncle Pete's Toys Feedback

Default Uncle Pete's Toys Feedback

I ordered Siege Jetfire and Hound from Uncle Pete's Toys online on Friday. They had the order shipped the same day and if it wasn't for Aus Post holding them up I'd have them a lot sooner.

Email correspondence was prompt and friendly when i queried what the order status meant and they provided me with tracking details. Packages arrived well boxed, and with a little personalised card/message and a pen

Great service, good pricing and speedy delivery. Will definitely be looking to use them again.

They are great. Wish I could use them more often but they don’t have what I want. I love to support companies that care such as these.

I placed an order this week, later the same day they rang to say more figures were in stock and if I wanted to add them to my order... great service!

I ordered an ER Leader Optimus Prime and Soundbarrier from Uncle Pete's. I got a message from them letting me know that had oversold their supply of Optimus'. In their message, they said when they would have more stock in and let me know about their incoming supply of ER Deluxes and Voyagers and gave me the option of adding them to my order for no additional shipping cost.

I took them up on that offer and got the four Wave 1 Deluxes and Grapple added to my order. Taking into account shipping charges it worked out cheaper than Amazon.

Today everything arrived. Well packed with extra cardboard padding.

They could have left it at that and I would be a happy customer, but they included a handwritten thank you note for putting up with the order issues and they gave me a very nice mechanical pen with Uncle Pete's contact info printed on it.

I'm over the moon with this customer service. Other TF retailers in Australia could learn a lot from Uncle Pete's. I think I'll be buying my Earthrise Wave 2 figures from Uncle Pete's.

Awesome to deal with.
    I’m going to be an ongoing customer.