Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtube Confusion?

benben2142 Guest

Unhappy Youtube Confusion?

I知 stuck on Youtube I was trying to upload a video review, the video was around 7:00 in total but when I clicked upload it said (wait for several minutes) so I waited for over an hour then it was trying to launch another address and then it turned white blank, so can anybody help me?

You'll probably need to start again, but check the file size of the video you're uploading. The bigger the file that more likely is it to cause your system to hang (which is what it sounds like has happened).

that happened to me once when i was trying to load something onto youtube, i think i pressed refresh.

i think the size of the vid is also an issue, they wouldnt let me put a 10 minute video up

youtube upload file size limit is 100mb, so keep that in mind

It took me several goes to upload that Trypticon race.

I only tried once with the Omega Supreme vide I made and for some reason it stops after 15 seconds. I think that its just a matter of keep on trying until you get it right like Soundwarp said.
    ________
    BONDAGE GAY
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:52 PM.

benben2142 Guest

Hey guys Goktimusprime told me that when I load up a video for Youtube the resolution should be set on low so that the memory of the video is lower so that I can actually load it up, Now what I want to know is how can I get the resolution down on a mac the program that I知 using is Imovie so can anybody tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Hey guys Goktimusprime told me that when I load up a video for Youtube the resolution should be set on low so that the memory of the video is lower so that I can actually load it up, Now what I want to know is how can I get the resolution down on a mac the program that I知 using is Imovie so can anybody tell me?
    benben, the resolution is refered to as quality... I don't know my macs... but there's probably some setting for VHS quality, DVD quality, HD-DVD quality, web-quality, email-equality, etc...

I didn't say you had to necessarily set it to low-res, I said that you needed to reduce the size of your file. As Saintly said your file needs to be no bigger than 100MB* whereas your file is well in excess of 500MB

(well he said mb, but I think he meant MB; mb = millibits, MB = MegaBytes (/retention))

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I didn't say you had to necessarily set it to low-res, I said that you needed to reduce the size of your file. As Saintly said your file needs to be no bigger than 100MB* whereas your file is well in excess of 500MB

(well he said mb, but I think he meant MB; mb = millibits, MB = MegaBytes (/retention))
    strangely, you're correct Gok... it should have been 100MB... as opposed to Mb (which is Megabit)... -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabyte

that said, there's no such thing as milibits in terms of connection speed, but milibits is written as mbits