Thread: JP TTM excl MP Burning Beast Convoy and Siege Nemesis Prime for March 2020

Default JP TTM excl MP Burning Beast Convoy and Siege Nemesis Prime for March 2020

Two new redecos for Japan as TakaraTomyMall exclusives, to be released in March next year.

MP-38+ Masterpiece Burning Beast Convoy - the rumoured translucent red redeco of the Masterpiece Optimus Primal toy, for 12960yen (about AU$170).
    This red version is based on a scene in the Japanese Beast Wars cartoon, which has Beast Convoy turn a burning red colour.

Siege Voyager Nemesis Prime - the token guaranteed black redeco Optimus toy that we expect from Japan... using the Siege Voyager Optimus toy, done in black and a aqua, for 6480yen (about AU$85).

I think since we just got three new Japanese toys listed at EB/Zing last week, these probably won't be available here.
    Last edited by griffin; 21st September 2019 at 09:57 AM.

Correction - both of these will be offered by EB/Zing.

As the release of the Burning Beast Convoy in Japan and Asia approaches, an Asian online store has received theirs and posted up photos of the box and the Asia-exclusive coin that comes with it.

The other TakaraTomyMall exclusive for the end of March was the Nemesis Prime redeco of the Siege Voyager Optimus, and someone in Japan has received it and posted up photos, comparing it to a few other toys.

If there was anyone with a pre-order on nemesis, I had a chat to my local EB Games today, they are of the understanding the figure should be in around the 15 of april