Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Sale 2019 - THUR June 20 to WED July 10

Default Big W Toy Sale 2019 - THUR June 20 to WED July 10

UPDATE 11/6 - with details and images.

Catalouge out now. You can find it here: Transformers are on Page 8

Quick rundown -

Siege Deluxe & Studio Series - $19 (save $10)
    Picture shows Siege Wave 1 and older SS figures like Ratchet

Cyberverse Prime with Ark Armor - $79 (save $20)
    Exclusive to BigW

Masterpiece - $129 (save $30)
    Movie Barricade and Movie (VW) Bumblebee

Remote Control Movie Bumblebee - $29 (save $10)

(original post)

A bit of insider info about the Big W toy sale this year that hasn't been officially announced yet, but probably will be in the next few days.

*Sale Date: June 20th 2019

*No Siege Omega Supreme or Jetfire, and it's quite possible that the store chain wont stock them in the future either. So sadly no Titan at the toy sale like we had with Devastator and Trypticon.

*Masterpiece Movie Bumblebee and Barricade will be stocked. Probable price $160.

Guess we will have to wait for the official announcement and catalogue before we find out what else will be on offer.
    Last edited by griffin; 11th June 2019 at 07:20 PM.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    A bit of insider info about the Big W toy sale this year that hasn't been officially announced yet, but probably will be in the next few days.

*Sale Date: June 20th 2019

*No Siege Omega Supreme or Jetfire, and it's quite possible that the store chain wont stock them in the future either. So sadly no Titan at the toy sale like we had with Devastator and Trypticon.

*Masterpiece Movie Bumblebee and Barricade will be stocked. Probable price $160.

Guess we will have to wait for the official announcement and catalogue before we find out what else will be on offer.
    Gah, unless they're getting future siege waves/leaders its basically nothing

Barricade has already been found at a BigW in Sydney... so the toy sale stock must already be leaking out to stores two weeks before the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Barricade has already been found at a BigW in Sydney... so the toy sale stock must already be leaking out to stores two weeks before the sale.
    Wow. That’s expensive. Paid $110 for mine about 18 months ago.

Just passing by and saw MPM Barricade and Bee (VW), scanned at $159 each. They are all double taped with some stickers especially the bottom barcode and details.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Wow. That’s expensive. Paid $110 for mine about 18 months ago.
    Maybe there is a "sale" price that's not enabled, akin to when they had the leaders last year

MP Barricade did make it to some TRU stores in the closing days, I got one then, so there wouldn’t be too much overstock would there? There’s a lot more Big W stores than there were TRU.

Well, the cats out of the bag I guess. Yes, expect to see MPM Barricade and MPM VW Bumblebee in stores soon for $159ea.

Also, don't be surprised if your local store doesn't put stock of them on show before the sale starts as they are meant to be held for the sale. I guess some stores have jumped the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Well, the cats out of the bag I guess. Yes, expect to see MPM Barricade and MPM VW Bumblebee in stores soon for $159ea.

Also, don't be surprised if your local store doesn't put stock of them on show before the sale starts as they are meant to be held for the sale. I guess some stores have jumped the gun.
    I've seen the notes put on the toy boxes and it says only to put in front of store. No dates mentioned. The store I went to this arvo has only one (may be two) staff member putting the stocks which are mainly legos so that is why they are putting it early.

With regards with the MPMs In stock, if they drop it to around $100, may just bite it. (Though i doubt it may be around 130ish)

The full price at ToysRUs last year for MP Barricade was $180 (most people got it for much less during the closing down discounts), so this is $21 cheaper... and it was expected, being BigW compared to TRU.
    As such, I don't expect it to be discounted by much on the BigW sale.