Thread: Noisemaze (Transformers Prime Soundwave custom)

Default Noisemaze (Transformers Prime Soundwave custom)

Of those who have pledged their spark to the chaos-bringer, few are as sinister - or as dedicated - as Noisemaze. When his homeworld of Planet X was attacked by Unicron, he and his master - the enigmatic Logos Prime - betrayed their planet and instead joined forces with Unicron in exchange for power. Since then, Noisemaze has appeared at locations across the galaxy, including both Earth and Cybertron, and manipulated events to his own ends. Though these manipulations seem to have no obvious goal, they always serve the purpose of prolonging the conflict between Autobot and Decepticon, either directly or through their malignant consequences. Noisemaze always seems to know more than he should about the events taking place wherever he appears. In truth, this is the work of his binary-bonded partner, Hell Buzzsaw, who is able to separate from Noisemaze and spy from the shadows. When they reunite, Noisemaze strikes - not with weapons but with disinformation, lies, and subterfuge. Wherever Noisemaze appears, chaos follows - and the chaos-bringer not long thereafter.

Made this one out of a Prime Soundwave that was surplus to requirements. I like the toy and didn't want to get rid of but didn't need a second Soundwave now I've got the Siege one. I looked at Soundwave for a bit and figured that with his faceless head and blade-like arms he resembles Cybertron Sideways/Galaxy Force Noisemaze enough for a good custom. It was airbrushed with Tamiya and SMS paints and a little bit of masking to keep the paint away from the parts I couldn't separate. I'd prefer for the orange to be brighter but had to work with what I had, it's still okay.

That is beeyootiful!

Wicked!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thanks guys!

Marvelous work! The yellow really makes him pop

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Marvelous work! The yellow really makes him pop
    Thanks! I still kinda wish the yellow was a brighter orange like the original toy but it looks closer in person and I had to work with what I had paint-wise.