Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overwhelming October Obtainments

Picked up PotP Elita-1 from the Hurstville Collectible Fair - I don't know if she's really old enough to be a 'collectible' yet (I was there looking for vintage She-Ra figures anyway) but hey, she was there, easier than ordering her from somewhere. I'm lazy like that. I really quite like her in person - the stock photos I've seen don't do her justice, and especially lined up alongside the other Autobots her backpack (which I've got rotated around so the wings angle down instead of up behind her shoulders) really recedes into the background quite easily.

I've still got that Chromia I was planning on repainting as her, but I've been procrastinating because I hate base coating, and I like her being the same height as Optimus.

Was there much else at the Hurstville fair? I was going to come along but my wife was flying back into Sydney inn the morning and just not feasible. Penrith fair is next weekend so I'll go to that instead.

I wasn't specifically looking for Transformers, but not that I noticed. The stall I got Elita from had a bunch of newish figures/toys from various lines including Transformers, but most of the proper vintage stuff I saw was a tonne of Star Wars, Masters of the Universe, I spotted some M.A.S.K., TMNT, 90s Star Trek, various Batman odds and ends, some even older toys falling into the category of properly retro, you get the idea. A lot to see in general, but nobody had any battered old 80s Optimus Primes sitting on the table that I noticed.

2x MPM09 Jazz from Zing Popculture Blacktown
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 28th October 2019 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to add suburb

This month I got:

Siege Impactor
    Siege Mirage (just turned up from being lost in post)
    Siege Omega Supreme
    Siege Rainmakers (courtesy of Fatbot)
    Siege Micromaster 10-pack (also courtesy of Fatbot)

Might see another package or two show up before the end of the month

Studio Series 24 & 25 Bumblebee Then & Now 2pk from TF source

Takara G1 Megatron.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

MPM Jazz from Zing

Siege Mirage from Amazon via US. Such a painful experience from being delayed to arriving squashed in a satchel.
    Siege Barricade from Amazon AU. Such a wonderful experience. In a box, undamaged and prompt delivery.