Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

Honestly the only thing that excites me are the micromasters bases making a return. Been waiting a while for this
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Siege Prime was fantastic and this new one look even better.

I had wondered if Ironworks would be a Weaponiser when the Name came up in that rumoured list, and it works really well. (Greasepit was my base so I’m waiting for him.

The rumoured list includes an earth mode Starscream so based on these reveals I will be waiting to see that before I get the Siege Thundercracker now.

Same
    That intrigues me more than is should seeing as the last time there was a Generations Starscream that didn't use a fake chest cockpit was 2014 (Gen Armada Starscream, Legends Starscream).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Honestly the only thing that excites me are the micromasters bases making a return. Been waiting a while for this
    I agree. I really like the new take on them. Hope we get for micromasters too. I want to see little micromaster combiners!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Does anyone else just yawn whenever they see a new Gen Optimus Prime figure now? They're all beginning to blur into the same thing.
    I did, yeah they look great but there's just soo G1 that they are filling up the same space as Masterpiece. I wish they'd try something new.

The Micromaster base is interesting, but his base mode is to small to be any sort of practical base.

(added press release info to first post, including some other details from the source website)

Hey! The red decoders are back!

Every pack includes a piece of the TRANSFORMERS Universe Map and a red decoder to unlock the map's hidden paths!

Oh, this is interesting. That prime looks OK. I thought it was a missed opportunity that Siege Prime didnt have a base-trailer action going on, especially with all the combat bizzo dudes. But... they are super duper G1 like. Hopefully a bunch of new (or rarely done) characters rock up for this one. Ironworks is a great start!

The rear wheels on the Prime trailer look terrible. Really brings down the whole look.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (added press release info to first post, including some other details from the source website)
    Cheers griffin!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I did, yeah they look great but there's just soo G1 that they are filling up the same space as Masterpiece. I wish they'd try something new.

The Micromaster base is interesting, but his base mode is to small to be any sort of practical base.
    That is sort of what I want. CHUGs to keep the little ones off the MPs but still able to look like daddy's.