Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

all official photos and renders of Earthrise Prime still feature yellow eyes and grey hands so I'm assuming the owner of the photo has modded the toy. I may actually buy this prime if I can because he's turning out to be a streamlined retool of SS-38 Prime.

Now that we know that Grapple is coming with his hand-gun-nozzle thingy, and since Hoist has sort of grown on me a little, I'm thinking about replacing/upgrading my CHUG pair. Will probably try and get Earthrise Skywarp and Thundercracker (they'll be coming sooner or later, we all know it) as well.

Hoist and Grapple look perfect now. I’ll definitely get them, even though I love my T30 and RTS figures. My “IDW” shelf just keeps growing.

Nice to see Optimus be changed to blue eyes and blue hands. I am disappointed by the grey thighs/cod however, after seeing the nice cartoony white of the Siege exclusive. It just looks blander on this new one. Hopefully it doesn’t see too much mechanical use and can be painted over.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

As much as I'm over G1, these things are growing on me.
    I wonder if they'll go balls deep and do 31 repaints/molds of the Seeker figure?

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    all official photos and renders of Earthrise Prime still feature yellow eyes and grey hands so I'm assuming the owner of the photo has modded the toy. I may actually buy this prime if I can because he's turning out to be a streamlined retool of SS-38 Prime.
    Changes are sometimes made between renders and pre-production samples and the actual production run. Red Swoop is an extreme example, but smaller changes happen to decos also. Don't assume the render is what you are getting until we have verified in-hand images.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Changes are sometimes made between renders and pre-production samples and the actual production run. Red Swoop is an extreme example, but smaller changes happen to decos also. Don't assume the render is what you are getting until we have verified in-hand images.
    I'd say the exact same thing to you Delta, don't get your hopes up for blue hands until Hasbro releases photos that confirms the change

Leader Class OP is growing on me.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

you know it, they'll be marching this mould out every year for the next decade.

I'm going to wait for a cel shaded version of that leader prime. because I'll be surprised if they don't do that now that they've set a precedent.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

More official toy images posted up on an online store in America, to replace the CG official images, to give us a clearer look at what these toys should look like (they would still be pre-production samples though).
    The link also has images of the backs of the cards/boxes.

Deluxe - Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Hoist, Ironworks
    Micromaster - Hot Rod Patrol (Trip Up & Daddy-O), Military Patrol (Bombshock & Growl)
    Battlemaster - Soundbarrier

Cliffjumper is actually so damn tiny in that packaging, which I’m glad for. Really nervous that he’s too big for my legends minibots.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 15th November 2019 at 04:03 AM.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust