Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

So it turns out that Earthrise Prime has shared parts with Siege. TF Wiki refers to it as "an all-new cartoon-accurate, Voyager sized mold with some parts reused from his Siege toy." Similar to how that Ectotron figure is not a retool of CW Hot Spot or Onslaught, but shares some parts with them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Drivaaar/...407938560?s=20
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Awww, they gave him blue eyes.

I'm pretty disappointed in Cliffjumper's transformation.

Someone in America who ordered some Earthrise toys from the Hasbro Pulse website, got a Starscream toy with a different face/head to the regular one.
    This one came with a screaming face, and could just be a mix-up of heads, from a future redeco of Starscream (or a special version of Starscream if Hasbro use it for a 1986 Movie homage at some point).

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I've seen detailed video close ups now of the Earthrise artwork, and SPOILER ALERT
    There is a tiny little Galvatron to be seen floating in space
    END SPOILER ALERT
    I saw that too, kinda exciting. The one from Titans Return is fairly decent when 'upgraded' with a something like a shapeways helmet, in my opinion. I think Hasbro would be able to make better figure this time round, so it'd be interesting to see what they come up with.

Review of commander class skylynx by primevsprime

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Review of commander class skylynx by primevsprime
    I came across this video today as well, and wonder how he gets hold of the figure because I haven't seen any place (retail or online) stock it yet.

Another review but by tonton

Pre-order listings have been put up in Japan for the September wave of Earthrise toys, which has one regular release figure (Doubledealer) and two TakaraTomyMall exclusive figures (Snapdragon and Race Track Patrol).... continuing the trend of most Earthrise toys being TTM exclusives, including all of the smaller sized figures.

- ER-08 - Doubledealer (Leader - same as Hasbro version?) - SEPT 26th (6600yen)
    - ER EX-09 - Race Track Patrol (Roller Force & Groundhog) (Micromaster 2-pack - same as Hasbro version?) (TakaraTomyMall excl) - LATE SEPT (1650yen)
    - ER EX-10 - Snapdragon (Voyager - same as Hasbro version?) (TakaraTomyMall excl) - LATE SEPT (4950yen)

This may have been in a rumour listing somewhere, but I think this is the first official confirmation, with official images, of Siege Battlemaster Rung being re-released in Earthrise, as the wave-mate to Slitherfang (wave 2).
    Since WFC-E14 was one of the few numbers not included in the New York Toyfair press-releases, it was assumed to be a Battlemaster (because 13 is Slitherfang, while 15 was a Deluxe)... but now we know for sure what it is - which is good for those who had trouble finding one (being a final wave toy, it had little to no chance of being released here, or in most countries... and we missed out on most waves of Siege Battlemasters and Micromasters in Australia).