Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    In-hand images of Hoist.
    These are still 3 months from being released globally, so it's unlikely that these are production figures, but could be test-run figures, which might be very close to the ones we will see at retail.
    Robot mode, the colour difference is not very noticeable, but in truck mode it’s looking a little bit of a yikes. The battle damage doesn’t seem super striking either. Springer was like that in person for me, where I forgot/didn’t notice it somehow, despite being quite thick.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Lots of in hand images of Ironworks from a youtube video, showing a lot of comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I mean, even the packaging is near-identical if not exactly the same between Takara and Hasbro now.
    They put a sticker over the English name in the box.

I relly like the look of Cliffjumper. He's small all right, but he IS a minibot. Whether the accessories make him to deluxe size though is another thing.... Kind of curious to know, will we get an Earthrise Cosmos? :P

Gallery of Wheeljack, from a youtube video, comparing it to several Siege toys.

Some more official images, this time from Japanese product listings - Starscream, Cliffjumper and the Military Patrol.

Starscream is really starting to make me think of like the Deluxe Generations mould that they squeezed out 30-something toys from... so expect to have at least a dozen different toys from this mould (and I'm sure that they've designed the mould to accommodate coneheads). My concern is that this "Voyager" class will have been shrunken down yet again, and we'll be paying $50 for a toy that is not much bigger than the $25 Deluxe GEN Seekers, making it twice as expensive to collect the cast then it was last time.

You'd think by now (35+ years later!) they could do this without the tip of the plane hanging off the back of the head. The front on view looks maniuplated to hide it (compared to the front on action shot - given how high it sits in the back view)

And seriously, the back of Starscream looks like an Authentics or Cyberverse toy. So plain (not plane!) and the wings look hollow.

Grr. I'll probably end up buying three of it.

I've seen detailed video close ups now of the Earthrise artwork, and SPOILER ALERT
    There is a tiny little Galvatron to be seen floating in space
    END SPOILER ALERT
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I've seen detailed video close ups now of the Earthrise artwork, and SPOILER ALERT
    There is a tiny little Galvatron to be seen floating in space
    END SPOILER ALERT
    Probably just the tiny Galvatron fig that comes with Unicron. Could be something though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    You'd think by now (35+ years later!) they could do this without the tip of the plane hanging off the back of the head. The front on view looks maniuplated to hide it (compared to the front on action shot - given how high it sits in the back view)

And seriously, the back of Starscream looks like an Authentics or Cyberverse toy. So plain (not plane!) and the wings look hollow.

Grr. I'll probably end up buying three of it.
    Same lol
    And the multitude of repaints. I'm low key hoping there isn't 31 variants like the CHUG's

For those keen as a bean, Amazon.com has the 4 deluxes up for a 31/03 release at $20 USD a pop

I really wish I'd preordered all the Earthrise figures on Amazon when they went up. I hope figures like Optimus and Grapple get relisted soon.

Then again it's just wave 1 so they will probably be warming an Amazon warehouse shelf 6 months from now.