Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920 LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

I was passing on Sunstreaker anyway, but that yellow difference is a bit of a yikes. Trailbreaker and Runamuck looking fresh though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

In-hand images of wave 3 DLX Runamuck, from a youtube video.

I'm really hanging out for Sunstreaker and at least one of the Earthen Datsun Bros molds. The WFCS version of those characters was pretty poor, but that skeleton looks much better dressed up with some real world car bits.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Sunstreak looks disappointing, they should have used a plastic with a bit more gloss in it to make the yellow pop more. Yellow is always a tough color to get right with paint/plastics.

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    Sunstreak looks disappointing, they should have used a plastic with a bit more gloss in it to make the yellow pop more. Yellow is always a tough color to get right with paint/plastics.
    Well, to be fair... Hasbro only had a few hundred attempts at getting the yellow colour right on Bumblebee...

Official images of Runabout have been accidentally released with Runamuck, before it has been officially revealed by Hasbro... which we still don't know if it will be a wave 4 release, or a store exclusive.

My pre-order of Bluestreak got cancelled at Oh My Primus die to not enough stock. Does anyone know if any Australian stores are selling him? I can't find him anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    My pre-order of Bluestreak got cancelled at Oh My Primus die to not enough stock. Does anyone know if any Australian stores are selling him? I can't find him anywhere.
    No wave 2 deluxes out at the moment, I think they're only just showing up in the UK. I wouldn't sweat it though, he'll appear eventually.

I know the bros can get confusing but it's Smokescreen that is in wave 2. Bluestreak is some stupid exclusive figure.

Praying Runabout is not an exclusive. The Battlechargers have been done dirty so many times already in terms of exclusivity/elucivity, with these seemingly pretty definitive versions it would break my little heart.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust