Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

Default War For Cybertron - Earthrise

The second part of the WFC trilogy has been revealed by Hasbro to be Earthrise, along with some images of Optimus, Hot Rod Patrol, Ironworks and Grapple.
    http://bwtf.com/news/earthrise-first-reveals-ign - (originally from IGN website)

Each figure comes with "a piece of the Transformers Universe Map," and collecting the figures allows you to complete the map in its entirety.

Transformers Generations: War for Cybertron Earthrise figures can be preordered beginning October 3 at 5 pm ET directly from Hasbro Pulse.

Press release info from here...
    (prices in US$ and dates are March 1st)

Transformers Generations – War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters WFC-E3 Hot Rod Patrol 2-Pack
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/ Available: 3/1/2020)
    MICROMASTERS AUTOBOT DADDY-O and TRIP-UP figures stand at 1.5 inches in robot mode and convert into mini car modes in 4 steps. These MICROMASTER figures are to scale with Modular Battle Stations and can ride along their connector tracks, so fans can build the ultimate battlefield!

This ecosystem of collectible figures allows fans to build out epic space battle scenes and connect figures together to expand and customize the battlefield! Every pack includes a piece of the TRANSFORMERS Universe Map. Collect other EARTHRISE figures to piece together the full map.
    Build the ultimate battlefield with the WAR FOR CYBERTRON: EARTHRISE figures (each sold separately, subject to availability). The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. The AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS have left CYBERTRON, but their battle rages on as they speed through space in pursuit of the ALLSPARK. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available for pre-order starting 10/03/2019 at 5:00PM EST on Hasbropulse.com and select online fan retailers.

Transformers Generations – War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe WFC-E8 Ironworks
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/ Available: 3/1/2020)
    IRONWORKS, the eccentric AUTOBOT communications expert, Deluxe figure stands at 5.5 inches in robot mode, converts into a Modular Battle Station mode and comes with 1 accessory. IRONWORKS disassembles in 10 steps and reassembles into Station mode in another 10 steps. Disassembled parts can be used to armor up and modify other figures.
    This ecosystem of collectible figures allows fans to build out epic space battle scenes and connect figures together to expand and customize the battlefield! Every pack includes a piece of the TRANSFORMERS Universe Map and a red decoder to unlock the map's hidden paths! Collect other EARTHRISE figures to piece together the full map.
    Build the ultimate battlefield with the WAR FOR CYBERTRON: EARTHRISE figures (each sold separately, subject to availability). The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. The AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS have left CYBERTRON, but their battle rages on as they speed through space in pursuit of the ALLSPARK. Adult fans nostalgic for the original TRANSFORMERS animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations. Available for pre-order starting 10/03/2019 at 5:00PM EST on Hasbropulse.com and select online fan retailers.

Transformers Generations – War for Cybertron: Earthrise Voyager WFC-E10 Autobot Grapple
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/ Available: 3/1/2020)
    The AUTOBOT GRAPPLE figure stands at 7 inches in robot mode, converts into classic crane truck mode in 16 steps and comes with 3 weapon accessories. The artistic architect, AUTOBOT GRAPPLE, features an A.I.R. Lock connection point on the truck mode crane that can attach to Modular Battle Stations to expand and customize the battlefield.
    This ecosystem of collectible figures allows fans to build out epic space battle scenes and connect figures together to expand and customize the battlefield! Every pack includes a piece of the TRANSFORMERS Universe Map and a red decoder to unlock the map's hidden paths! Collect other EARTHRISE figures to piece together the full map.

Transformers Generations – War for Cybertron: Earthrise Leader WFC-E11 Optimus Prime
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/ Available: 3/1/2020)
    OPTIMUS PRIME, the noble AUTOBOT Leader, figure stands at 7 inches in robot mode, converts into classic G1 truck mode in 35 steps and comes with 3 accessories – an Ion Blaster, Matrix of Leadership and Trailer. OPTIMUS PRIME can also convert into a Modular Battle Station mode, so fans can build the ultimate battlefield.

Last edited by griffin; 2nd October 2019 at 06:15 PM. Reason: added press release info
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Looking good

Does anyone else just yawn whenever they see a new Gen Optimus Prime figure now? They're all beginning to blur into the same thing.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Meh! They do look good but I wanted the Cybertron styling to continue. I already have MP versions of those so don’t see any point in getting these.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    They do look good but I wanted the Cybertron styling to continue.
    Yeah, I was hoping we'd get Cybertronian Wheeljack, Bumblebee and Jazz before Siege ended.
    On the bright side, I'm happy to see G1 Ironworks updated in both Micromaster AND base form now. He was one of few G1 toys I had as a kid and I loved it to bits.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I am so here for the weaponizer/base deluxe figures, perfect toys to go along with my G1 micromasters, legion and commander figures from previous TF lines!

My only gripe is that if they're doing Grapple does that mean Inferno will be a Hasbro Selects figure because that seems to be the pattern.

I'm calling it now Ironworks will be repainted as Energon Signal Flare

Ironworks is damn cool I must say, but as for the others.......

I get that Prime (alongside 'bee) is one of the Autobots most marketable properties but I'm seriously getting plastic fatigue when he's always the first release.

I just hope they continue to find at least one figure here or there which makes me want to continue my merry little collection. I try to pick up at least one or two per line.

I've been holding out for new Grapple, Inferno and Artfire toys as I don't like the "G2" mould from Universe 2.0 so I'm glad to see my patience has paid off.

In fact, I love everything in these images, so time to open my wallet again.

Great time to be a collector!
    I think this looks great... especially Ironworks and him being transformable.
    I can't keep up though... too many new bots plus third party stuff I collect to add to the cost. Argh.

Siege Prime was fantastic and this new one look even better.

I had wondered if Ironworks would be a Weaponiser when the Name came up in that rumoured list, and it works really well. (Greasepit was my base so I’m waiting for him.

The rumoured list includes an earth mode Starscream so based on these reveals I will be waiting to see that before I get the Siege Thundercracker now.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've been holding out for new Grapple, Inferno and Artfire toys as I don't like the "G2" mould from Universe 2.0 so I'm glad to see my patience has paid off.
    Same