Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
I did, yeah they look great but there's just soo G1 that they are filling up the same space as Masterpiece. I wish they'd try something new.
On the down side, it means that I'm skipping the CHUGs that are too similar to MPs (e.g. Siege Sideswipe, Red Alert, Earthrise Grapple etc.), but on the up side it means that I'll grab CHUG versions of MPs that I'm not getting (e.g. ER OP instead of MP44)

I think that we have had a few new characters (for CHUG) from Siege, e.g. Reflector, Sixgun, Cog, Brunt (!!), Shockwave, the freakin' Powerdashers (does this mean that a CHUG Time Warrior may be possible?) etc. At least this Optimus Prime is doing something different with the trailer/combat deck (which no other CHUG OP has done IIRC), and Big Daddy and Trip Up are new.

I totally want CHUG to keep on exploring previously undone characters too. I want to keep crossing off more characters on my CHUG G1 catalogues!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
Hopefully a bunch of new (or rarely done) characters rock up for this one. Ironworks is a great start!
Here's hoping! My dream is to see all of G1 done as CHUG. Come on Hubcap!
I wonder if TakaraTOMY will create a new name or stick with "Earthrise," cos uh... well, ya know.