Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

Some in-hand images of the Earthrise Voyager Megatron toy that comes out in a few months time.

Some more official images of Scorponok, Doubledealer and Snapdragon, which should start being released in 2-3 months.

I think this is the first stock image of Earthrise Sunstreaker - from TFW2005.
    Very nice in both modes. I wish it had a spoiler, though, even a removable one.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Screen caps from another youtube video of a leaked/stolen Earthrise toy - Allicon.

In both modes, I like the overall look of it, but the super simplistic transformation and really obvious arm kibble in both modes, makes it look really lazy, just to finally give us an official toy of that "character".

How many will people be buying? (similar to the army building some people did for the Sharkticons)

More screencaps from the other Deluxe toys from that wave - Arcee, Smokescreen, Airwave. The source videos appear to be from at least two different people, so it looks like there is once again competition over the stolen toys, which will see more being smuggled out of the factory and sold online, which is what caused the move of factories last time, to prevent these toys from ending up in the hands of competitors (like the 2009 Movie toys that showed up as KOs before Hasbro officially released them).

Could Arcee be any less of a proper convertible toy... it looks like the entire robot mode is just folded up inside the car shell. Remove the car shell and it would appear that none of the robot mode is missing, defeating the point of Transformers toys having two modes if you don't use most or all of the parts for both modes.

I really like this Smokescreen but is there a reason why his number is "80" not "38"?

Was really looking forward to ER Arcee, but man, the figure seems so underwhelming....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Was really looking forward to ER Arcee, but man, the figure seems so underwhelming....
    Fortunately we have 2* previous CHUG Arcees.

(*or 3 if you count Gen and LG separately)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Naw, she's just wearing the car on her back, jets do it all of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I really like this Smokescreen but is there a reason why his number is "80" not "38"?
    I would have preferred they went the whole hog and gone with 83 -the cars real number. I mean, Hasbro have ripped off so much of its design, may as well..