Thread: Looking for PotP Blot, or his leg

Default Looking for PotP Blot, or his leg

Cracked the foot connector on my Blot inserting a Combiner foot with a peg a fraction too large. Now the poor guy can't get anything to stick in there. Ever seen Abominus take a step and leave his foot behind? At first it was funny, now it's just sad.

Does anyone have a excess Blot, or the leg off a junker Blot they are willing to part with? Let me know how much you want for it, with postage to 2076. Amazon are asking for $35, so if I don't have any luck here, I'll go down that route.

Thanks.

There’s a Target store near me (Casey Central, Melbourne) that has had a Blot shelf warming for months. I last saw it a couple of weeks ago. I think they had it for $24 or $29 dollars. Better than the Amazon price but not by much and doesn’t include postage. Who knows, they may have it on clearance by now, if it’s still there.

Of course, out of the packaging the postage would be a bit less.

Not sure if that helps you at all. Let me know. Might be able to check back on the weekend.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

(But honestly, a repair job might be cheaper still.)

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Thanks M-bot. I've checked all the stores around me and he's been moved on. It's a sea of Chromias, Prowls and Sixguns. I've had mixed results with plastic cements and super glues in the past, so I figure for a joint strong enough to take and hold the combiner foot I'm best served by a straight up replacement.

DM me, I just realised I have one I can swap with you because all I'm going to do is turn him into squeezeplay so I can swap the legs with you in a week as I'm in the middle of moving to Katoomba.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    DM me, I just realised I have one I can swap with you because all I'm going to do is turn him into squeezeplay so I can swap the legs with you in a week as I'm in the middle of moving to Katoomba.
    That would be fantastic. I've sent you a PM. Thanks.