Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Generations Select Tentakil and Overbite at Zing/EB Games.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Thanks for those links. I've never shopped with OMP before but considering the big price difference I've created an account and preordered.

I'm disappointed with the prices of the latest Seacons at Zing/EB, however after Unicron and Ectotron they are still in my good books. I hope they return to providing these hard to obtain figures at fantastic prices
    I first used OMP coz I missed everywhere else on the reissue dino cassettes, and they had them for a decent price. I've since used them a few times and nothing but good experiences so far.

I do believe that if EB/Zing had not had their apparent stuff up with the price of the first set and had them at 70 a piece, whilst a hard pill to swallow, most would still have gone with them. So when we we got the first set we saw a good deal, and this set being trying to recoup their losses sucks to the consumer. Even if this set was the 68 of the 2 set, I would have still gone with them. Long winded response I know, but I really do think it comes down to the perception. Had the price been spread evenly over the 5 deluxes, would have looked good enough for us as the consumer. But a jump of 18 bucks from the first set to the last, looks like just a money grabbing exercise to the consumer. Wish there was a way they could see my words.

Got charged for Wave #3 last night and the order has moved to "Processing".

Collected mine today

Since I wasn't entirely sure I'd get my Seacons from TBI, I started looking online to see if I could get from another source. Unfortunately there wasn't much BUT I did find a site from Singapore called La Tendo that has Overbite and Tentakil for 44 SGD each. Postage on the site was 70 for both but emailing them, they quoted me 48, presumably in SGD.

Quick Google shows that they have a good reputation, at least locally. I can't guarantee anything but potentially worth checking out if you're still on the hunt for them.

https://www.latendo.com/products/tra...31977259401299

https://www.latendo.com/products/tra...mall-exclusive

Just saw someone get the last 2 from TBI on Fb

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Just saw someone get the last 2 from TBI on Fb
    Yea, that was me. Ordered them in October and finally got them but was looking just in case.