Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Studio Series figures - Deluxe Roadbuster, Shatter (Jet mode), Jeep Bumblebe

Default Upcoming Studio Series figures - Deluxe Roadbuster, Shatter (Jet mode), Jeep Bumblebe

No pics yet, news from TFW2005.com.

I've been looking forward to jet-mode Shatter, heli Dropkick needs a partner dammit.

Yes, we're getting bumblebee's jeep mode

I'm going to post the same meme I made for the TFW thread here.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to jet mode Shatter. Disappointed it's not a voyager class figure but then I suppose the deluxe chopper Dropkick has an out of scale alt mode as well.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I'm happy to see one of the Wreckers finally show up. Hopefully this means that all three will be done, as we never got all three done in the one size class before, based on their on-screen appearance (most size classes only had one or two done, while the Deluxe size of the TF3 toyline had the Roadbuster toy done as a regular race car, while Leadfoot and Topspin had armed car modes).

I just want a Studio Series Cliffjumper gosh darnit
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I just want a Studio Series Cliffjumper gosh darnit
    That splits down the middle

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That will be the MP like Jazz. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm happy to see one of the Wreckers finally show up. Hopefully this means that all three will be done, as we never got all three done in the one size class before, based on their on-screen appearance (most size classes only had one or two done, while the Deluxe size of the TF3 toyline had the Roadbuster toy done as a regular race car, while Leadfoot and Topspin had armed car modes).
    Why do i get the distinct feeling Leadfoot will be a Target America exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Why do i get the distinct feeling Leadfoot will be a Target America exclusive
    If they know anything about Australian motorsport they'll know we also love stock car racing (Supercars now even has an American team competing), so I hope they come to their senses and finally give us Leadfoot.

Product images up at TFW2005. If the heads for both Deluxe Shatters are compatible and anyone wants to do a head-swap trade for the car-mode head when she comes out then let us know, I like the battle-mask head better and don't really care about screen accuracy.