Thread: Siege Jetfire and Omega Supreme out in Australia

Default Siege Jetfire and Omega Supreme out in Australia

After all of the excitement of Unicron has now died down from it's final days last weekend (and the board issues), it's worth noting as a news posting, the big two toys for the Siege toyline - Jetfire and Omega Supreme.

Both toys arrived into the country in the last few weeks, and Amazon was the first "nationwide" source, but they haven't been ordering in much stock to keep on hand. You can order both from Amazon Australia, but they might not ship straight away, as they may need to get the stock from Hasbro Australia first.

Siege Jetfire at Amazon for $150 (which can sometimes be found listed for as low as $125).

Siege Omega Supreme at Amazon for $300 (which can sometimes be found listed for as low as $245).

(note - make sure you select Amazon Australia as the source if it is not noted on the main page... even if they may not be currently in stock, it will make sure that you get free shipping for Prime members, and easier returns/refunds if you get a defective or incorrect item)

Myer and Toyworld are expected to get Omega Supreme at some point. Some independents may get both in as well.

I saw Siege Jetfire at Uncle Pete's toys in Dubbo for $139

Had Jetfire from Amazon for a while now, but got Omega (also from Amazon) on Monday. Both terrific figures!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Any idea what the "some point" is for Myer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Any idea what the "some point" is for Myer?
    Whenever they get around to it.
    All I know is that it is now available to them, and if they want it now, it might start showing up at stores in the next few weeks. Or, they might want to wait until a little closer to Christmas... or first want to offload more of the Cyberverse Spark Armor stock that they only just got in last month.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I saw Siege Jetfire at Uncle Pete's toys in Dubbo for $139
    That's better than Minotaur which has two at $200 each.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Siege Omega Supreme at Amazon for $300 (which can sometimes be found listed for as low as $245).
    If you are with US Amazon Prime you can get him for $265(AU) shipped. I can attest he is worth it

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    That's better than Minotaur which has two at $200 each.
    Yeah Minotaur is an awesome store - except for their prices . I got my Jetfire from BBTS which was about $80(US)