Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What other Titan Class Transformers do you want?

Default What other Titan Class Transformers do you want?

Since 2013 with Metroplex's release we have gotten every Cityformer from G1 except Scorponok, who is next years Titan, and Black Zarak who is an obvious remould opportunity for Takara to do in a limited run. Plus we have gotten the two most iconic Decepticon Combiners as Titans and the Omega Supreme to boot. The Cityformers are the obvious characters to do as Titans. But what comes after Scorponok and Black Zarak? There are no more obvious characters from the G1 cartoon left. There is Monstructor from the comics, but that's the only one I can think of and I don't know how well he would sell since he never was in the cartoon.

So I'm wondering what characters would you guys like to see as a Titan Class figure after next year?

That's a tricky question, I don't think theres anything else that really warrants the size class.

They could re-do some of the micromaster bases as whatever the class Jetfire was, that would be cool.
    I'd love to see an animated Omega/Ark but I think that's a bit of a pipe dream, I don't even think they would do that through Pulse.

Maybe a Primus/Cybertron but if they do that, it might be a pulse thing, I don't think it would go as well as Unicron though.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Since 2013 with Metroplex's release we have gotten every Cityformer from G1 except Scorponok
    Not quite. There is at least one other Cityformer - Grandus. In fact if the Micromaster toys are are still getting made, it would be quite appropriate for him to get made since he turned into a city/battle base for Micromaster figures.

Of course if the Titan doesn't need to have a G1-toy origin then they could do Metrobase who has G1 fiction origins and is now in the Movie Continuity as well. A G1 version based on the Metroplex toy would be easy to do, though I would love to see them try and do the Movie Continuity version.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

Maybe a Primus/Cybertron but if they do that, it might be a pulse thing, I don't think it would go as well as Unicron though.
    Yeah if they were to make a Primus, I would want him to be on par in size with the new Unicron, much like the two gods from the Unicron Wars trilogy toys are. Maybe if they dropped the amount of orders from 8000 to 5000 they may accomplish it, since many of those that have bought Unicron would like to have his nemesis too.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 18th October 2019 at 09:54 AM.

Okay so my thoughts on this.... they're making micromaster bases like Ironworks into original characters....

Sooooooo why not a Titan-class Autobot City? (Metroplex was seen to be a COMPONENT of Autobot City in Five Faces of Darkness, not all of it).... or a Titan-class Ark? (Animated Omega transformed into the Ark so there is precedence) Full base/vehicle modes but they can be original characters?

Yeah, the Ark is a good idea. The Victory/Decepticon base would be cool too. Neither would have to Transform, so that might work out in their favour. Or possibly not - it'd depend on how the 'it-doesn't-Transform' VS better playset options from not having to incorporate transformations panned out.

A Titan-class Sky Lynx could work, as could a Titan-class Overlord. Maybe a Broadside as well, though that seems like a bit of a stretch.
    Titan-class CHUG Tidal Wave would be cool.

If I had the funds I probably would get a Titan-sized Primus. I still like the Cybertron-series one just fine, but it really should be BIG.

I wish they'd do Scorponok and Grandus in the Encore series tbh.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 18th October 2019 at 04:59 PM.

IF they decided that Titan class toys weren't only for G1 characters then Tidal Wave is the next logical choice, as well as a Supreme Cybertron Starscream and maybe a reimagined Cybertron Giant Planet Metroplex.

TaZZerath I like the idea of a Titan sized Ark with a robot mode (not Omega's robot mode but something similar).

Monstructor and Grandus are good G1 canditates. I could imagine them revisiting Combiner Wars teams at the size point like this as pseudo-MP toys - like the Constructions.

(I do not care for a Titan class Scorponok or Mega Zarak - that size doesn't fit how I see those characters.)

Animated Omega Supreme.

I’m dreaming, I know.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I could see a redo of Metroplex in a more G1 accurate design since the 2013 version was based on the Fall of Cybertron game. It would then fit better with the more recent titans.

I totally forgot the JP G1 Metrotitan still hasn't been done. Not too sure it would sell enough units to warrant making.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I totally forgot the JP G1 Metrotitan still hasn't been done. Not too sure it would sell enough units to warrant making.
    Na the Metrotitan discussion happened years ago. If they didn’t do a recolour of Metroplex into him then they won’t do it now. At least with Metrobase they could retool it a bit for the G1 version to make it slightly different, or make a Movieverse version that would be totally different.

Though I think it unlikely to happen, I still reckon the next logical choice for a Titan/Cityformer, after they do Scorponok, is Grandus.