Mighty Ape is actually a New Zealand online store that has been marketing themselves to Australians as if the stock is in Australia (which had it looking like they are sharing import exclusives with EB Games)... but the stock is actually in New Zealand, and any EB Games exclusives listed on Mighty Ape is actually NZ exclusives that they are trying to sell to Australians. Which is probably why Hasbro Australia doesn't mention them much to us at Ozformers, because they want us to promote the stock in Australia, not the stock over in New Zealand (even if it is all coming from Hasbro Australia in the end it just seems that EB Games is the instigator, so their sales might be more important to Hasbro).

Anyway, the Australian version of the Mighty Ape website has a "Hasbro sale" until October 31st, which has about 150 toys from Hasbro at up to 30% off, which includes about 40 Transformers toys.

Nothing really exciting though, and some items could be random case assortments... but they have recently added the Cyberverse Cheetor Spark Armor toy that isn't part of the regular retail line, so if you want one of the primary characters of the second season, jump on it while stock lasts (if it doesn't eventually show up on Amazon Australia as well).
It is normally $50 (the regular price of the Elite size class of Spark Armor toys), but during this sale it is 20% off, at $40.

I also found that they have the newly released Botbots guidebook as well, and it is also on sale at a third off at $18.

Not sure what postage is like with this mob as I've never ordered from them before, but their Amazon store has everything with $6.50 shipping...which is pretty good postage from New Zealand.

Also, be careful with one of their listings that has Spark Armor Ratchet images, as its text description notes Jetfire, so I think they might have used the wrong images by mistake.