Thread: Japanese Mail Forwarding Services

Default Japanese Mail Forwarding Services

Can anyone recommend a Japanese based mail forwarding service, especially one that will do an 'assisted purchase' (they order from a Japanese language website, on the buyers behalf)? I desperately want to track down the new TR blue bumblebee Bump Chicken https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/44167/, but don't know of any services. A recommendation would give me greater confidence.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I've used White Rabbit Express twice, for TakaraTomyMall and Amazon Japan.
    I was thinking of using them for the blue Bumblebee as well, but since this item is only available for pre-order on just two days in two days time, it might make it difficult to get a 3rd party to understand what to do and to charge you the right amount for it.

Thanks Griffin (as always!). I just ordered now, but Nov 4 is a public holiday so if you want it, you'd better place an order today.

Ebay prices for this is going to be at least half a kidney.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Where on the product page can that be ordered? Or is it somewhere else on the website? Translating the product page doesn't even say the price or when it can be pre-ordered, so where are people getting that info from?
    If I can't see how you pre-order this, how can I tell someone in Japan how to order it.
    (today is apparently the last day too)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I use "from japan" personally but I didn't compare rates, all I know is for the 10 times I used them they worked, last time however was for legends greatshot because I missed out on everywhere that had him and thought why not go direct for once?