Sub-sub-line - War For Cybertron
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - Repaint and retool of Ironhide
    Wave - 5
    Released here - December 2019
    Approximate Retail Price - $23
    Approximate Size - 15cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode - Truck? APC? Some kind of automobile.
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Targetmaster
    Main Colours - Energon Ironhide
    Main Accessories - missile bazooka that becomes a hammer

NOTE: This toy is a repaint and retool of Siege Ironhide. This thread will focus on changes made to the mould.

Thoughts
    * leg panels are not prone to falling off. It looks like they've fixed that issue from Ironhide.
    * head resembles Crosshair's head from the G1 Marvel Comics and Sunbow cartoon, but inaccurate to the original G1 toy (or G1 anime and manga). While I appreciate why they've done it, it is an ugly head. Looks like the love child between Grimlock and Trailbreaker.
    * the Autobot logo on the windscreen is impractically silly. The placement on Ironhide already made more sense.
    * Not a Targetmaster. Boo. They could've scrapped Ironhide's gun and just reused the already existing CHUG Pinpointer toy that came with LG Windblade. Seriously. No additional R&D required.
    * Coincidentally Crosshair's colours resemble Energon Ironhide. The addition of tampographs looks nice.
    * Not a fan of the "battle damage" on the feet and front bumper section. Guh.

Overall
    Oddly enough, while I don't like the vehicle mode for Ironhide and Ratchet, I don't mind it for Crosshairs. I guess because G1 Crosshairs was always a fictitious Cybertronian vehicle anyway. Weird. The shameless repaint of Ironhide's gun also doesn't bug me as much as Spinister's looks-like-Targetmasters-but-aren't guns. I guess because it doesn't cross into that Uncanny Valley; the gun doesn't tease you by constantly reminding you that this should've been a Targetmaster but isn't. Although on the other hand, you could argue that Spinister's guns at least homage the Targetmasters guns that it doesn't come with. I guess it depends on your preference. I personally think that if you can't do Targetmaster guns then just don't do it at all. A nice enough CHUG Crosshairs.

PHOTOS

Removed the "battle damage" from Crosshairs' feet. Also managed to get an LG Pinpointer, so at last my CHUG Crosshairs is a Targetmaster.