Released here - Yes
Approximate Retail Price - $50
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Truck
Main Features/Gimmicks - spark armour
Main Colours - red, blue, grey
Main Accessories - Sky Turbine spark armour

So I bought another Cyberverse figure. Actually he's not that bad, but I did only pay $35 delivered for it from Amazon, not sure how I'd feel paying the full RRP.

Robot mode has a decent range of articulation aside from wrists and ankles. He also has a waist swivel if you lower the back flap.

Truck mode isn't that great, but it does the job I guess. I would have preferred if the feet could at least fold in. Getting it into truck mode can be a tad tricky due to clearance issues with the arms and the Truck front panel.

The Jetfire-- I mean Sky Turbine is a nice accessory. The front landing gear can fold out, otherwise it doesn't really do anything on its own except upset Harmony Gold.

The combined mode is the main reason I bought this, as to me it's a sorta kinda Jetfire Prime. Combining them is pretty cool as when you plug Sky Turbine into the back of Prime and fold down the nose, the wings of the jet swing upside down and the guns spring out. If you fold the guns back away you lose no articulation from Prime's regular mode. There are also some very generous heel supports that can swing out for the combined mode to help carry the extra weight.

Overall, he won't be winning toy of the year but he's fun for what he is. If you can get him on sale, pick him up.