Thread: Kmart Siege Deluxes $24, Cyberverse Spark Armor Optimus Prime $69 (Dec 12 - Dec 24)

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Kmart Siege Deluxes $24, Cyberverse Spark Armor Optimus Prime $69 (Dec 12 -24)

Siege Deluxes $24 (save $5)

Cyberverse Spark Armor Optimus Prime $69 ($30 cheaper than Big W's normal retail price of $99).

Page 16 of the catalogue online.
    Last edited by griffin; 12th December 2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added link to online catalogue

Thanks for the heads up mate! The nearest Kmart to us is a 2 hour drive but I have a colleague in Orange today and hopefully I can convince them to drop by. That Optimus would be a perfect birthday gift for my son from his uncle (he just sends us money and we buy the presents).

Do we know if Kmart has the latest deluxes such as Spinister and Crosshairs?

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

Yes the Spinister and Crosshair deluxe wave have started to appear at Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Thanks for the heads up mate! The nearest Kmart to us is a 2 hour drive but I have a colleague in Orange today and hopefully I can convince them to drop by. That Optimus would be a perfect birthday gift for my son from his uncle (he just sends us money and we buy the presents).

They only had crosshairs and sideswipe of the new lot when I last visited. Just so you know.

Just been to Kmart then. Got Spinister and Cog. Both scanned at 25 not 24

I was looking at that last night and thinking... with these "store exclusives" showing up at other stores later on, I'm going to have to start describing them as "first release exclusives", as there have been several "exclusive" toys show up at other retailers later, cheaper as if it is unwanted stock (either unsold Australian stock or unsold stock sitting at the Chinese factory).

BigW were clearly promoting the Ark Optimus as their exclusive, and like some Titan class toys in previous years they got this one in early before the rest of the world.

At least I got mine during that July sale so that I didn't pay the full $99... but now it shows up for even less. Hopefully it has arrived at Kmart stores already, as it would be a really big christmas gift for a lot less than other Transformers of that size (about the size of Siege Jetfire).

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Just been to Kmart then. Got Spinister and Cog. Both scanned at 25 not 24
    Show them their own catalogue, and they should fix it if the register isn't giving the correct price. The description below the image says "assorted", so it covers all of that size class (bring to the register a Hound or Red Alert to prove that they are the same in the system, and that the catalogue clearly shows $24 for Hound and Red Alert)

Unfortunately, the wording in the catalogue says "Assorted Transformers War For Cybertron Figures" .... which doesn't say "Deluxe" or the product code, so it could make it easier at the store, or more difficult if they don't have something obvious to refer to on the product (like the product code or size class name).

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Seems like a catalog mistake, werribee plaza had the correct tags up ($25) and my crosshairs I grabbed (no spinister though) scanned as such, didn't even know about the catalog but I'm not fussed, even the website says $25 which is what I saw first